Ladies! Do you like ANAL? Yes or No?

Me too! I HATED it at first, but my black BF like it so I kept doing it for him. After awhile I started liking it, then I started CRAVING it and asking for it! That's the ultimate submissive act for me (well, one of them! :) ) and it just turns me on now! Love your description, that's just how I like it. Start out slow, then OWN it! LOL!
Definitely agree about the submissive aspect. And that is a big part of the appeal (for both parties, I think).

totally depends. he has to realllllly know what he's doing. even then the act alone is kind of meh. but whats good is seeing how much he loves it and i agree that the submissive feeling is awesome. and the whole zero chance of pregnancy is a perk too lol

My husband used to tease me I had a G Spot eight inches up my ass where he couldn't reach but my bulls could because I prefer a big cock for anal. Now I learn it is called the A Spot and it is a real thing. So my advice is go big or go home lol.

Or just go kingsupreme and let me stretch it out

I've never done anal but always wanted to girls are to scared to let me in they think its gonna hurt . That's why ive never done anal.

Back