Ladies! Do you like ANAL? Yes or No?

I don't particularly enjoy anal. But when I was penetrated by a black guy, it was about the initially painful act and submissive meaning. Very psychological, feeling his big scrotum clapping on my vagina. Otherwise, pleasure is complementary to having a dildo in my pussy.

My thoughts exactly! Not a big anal fan, but with a black man, especially a very hung one, the submission, the psychological factor totally outweighs the physical, including any pain.

Actually, I fantasize a lot about giving my ass to a really hung black guy. It would have to be a particular way, very slow entry at first, so I can really experience the penetration of my ass, feel every inch going in, until at last I feel his hips pressing against my butt cheeks and I know I have his whole big dick up my ass! He does that slow approach a few more times, until he can't hold back anymore a starts to really pound into my ass. So hot!

*sigh*....I have said it before.....

Anal can certainly hurt at first....but I love the deep emotional and submissive surrender of it....how he decides how to use me...
For one bull: gentle....lube...much lube....until he slithers in....his penis churning inside my rectum...my anus feeling opened and rubbery....cold air wafting by the opened anus when he withdraws for a break.
The other Bull: My pain is his pleasure. We stay motionless ....sometimes I whimper...waiting not knowing just when the next burning thrust will come.
Ah! I found my earlier description...apologies for the repost, but:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love? My flesh is his flesh.

And for those.....who need me to say it with movin' pictures... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/faces-of-deep-penetration.4692/post-1168549

*sigh*....I have said it before.....

Anal can certainly hurt at first....but I love the deep emotional and submissive surrender of it....how he decides how to use me...
For one bull: gentle....lube...much lube....until he slithers in....his penis churning inside my rectum...my anus feeling opened and rubbery....cold air wafting by the opened anus when he withdraws for a break.
The other Bull: My pain is his pleasure. We stay motionless ....sometimes I whimper...waiting not knowing just when the next burning thrust will come.
Ah! I found my earlier description...apologies for the repost, but:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love? My flesh is his flesh.

And for those.....who need me to say it with movin' pictures... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/faces-of-deep-penetration.4692/post-1168549

Oh my god. That is SO hot. Got me wet!

How many size queens or QOS out there like taking BBC in the ass?

Why or why not?
For me, anal is something I've tried but definitely don't enjoy. A bodies natural ability is to push stuff out not pull it in. I love a big thick cock in my pussy but in my ass it's definitely not enjoyable!!!

Back