Ladies! Do you like ANAL? Yes or No?

Another Nancy story is perfect for this topic:

A year or so ago Nancy was upstairs with Jay, a BBC on the football team at the local university. During their first time together she asked him: "Jay, would you like to do anal?" He said back "Unh, would you like to?".

That's when Nancy turned around and told him "Jay, you need to learn that when a woman asks if you want to do anal -- it's a demand, not a question!"

Actually, I fantasize a lot about giving my ass to a really hung black guy. It would have to be a particular way, very slow entry at first, so I can really experience the penetration of my ass, feel every inch going in, until at last I feel his hips pressing against my butt cheeks and I know I have his whole big dick up my ass! He does that slow approach a few more times, until he can't hold back anymore a starts to really pound into my ass. So hot!
Me too! I HATED it at first, but my black BF like it so I kept doing it for him. After awhile I started liking it, then I started CRAVING it and asking for it! That's the ultimate submissive act for me (well, one of them! :) ) and it just turns me on now! Love your description, that's just how I like it. Start out slow, then OWN it! LOL!

Me too! I HATED it at first, but my black BF like it so I kept doing it for him. After awhile I started liking it, then I started CRAVING it and asking for it! That's the ultimate submissive act for me (well, one of them! :) ) and it just turns me on now! Love your description, that's just how I like it. Start out slow, then OWN it! LOL!
Yeah deanna, youre my type of girl... i love a lady who can take some dick

Back