Ladies, chastity regrets?

I have been dabbling with chastity now for two years putting him in it off and on. I have found it to be really humbling on him to get him to do things for me easier and to be more receptive to whatever I say. My questions is this, I am still conflicted because on the one hand I have found that I really like how he behaves while in his cage, but grapple with how this might affect him in the long run. I do not want a sissy bitch boy, but I do want control. Is there a good balance? Thank you, Angela

Being a bull I have never been a fan of cages. Its the way its done, I have actually known a woman who liked ball busting on here cuck. If you dont want a sissy but then again every cuck is not a sissy. I think you should discuss it with him. Unless you in a M/s relationship he can decide. Just my 2 cents

Chastity will not in itself make your hubby a sissy. What it will do is keep him always horny and committed to you and your desires. He will also no longer look at other women as sex objects, but rather as the feminine and beauty she/they are.

As a long time chastity husband i personally believe more married couples should learn the true effects and pleasures chastity regardless if they enjoy cuckoldry.

If sissification is your and his desire chastity can help, but is not the end all. Its just one tool in the tool box.

Was shown this and asked to comment by her. I am starting to understand where she is coming from some. I can't quite explain the feeling, but i do end up with a comfortable feeling in chastity like relieving stress somehow. It makes all my attention on her because I know she is the only way I will get release. On the topic of wearing her panties, I feel embarrassed like people know when I am out, but love the look it brings to her face to see me in them, also she touches it alot more when in them. Those are my first thoughts reading this.

I have been dabbling with chastity now for two years putting him in it off and on. I have found it to be really humbling on him to get him to do things for me easier and to be more receptive to whatever I say. My questions is this, I am still conflicted because on the one hand I have found that I really like how he behaves while in his cage, but grapple with how this might affect him in the long run. I do not want a sissy bitch boy, but I do want control. Is there a good balance? Thank you, Angela
The solution is very simple. Haven’t open conversation with your husband/partner. Tell him exaxtly what you just shared with us.

TRUST ME, he will welcome the dialogue and respect it.

be very clear with him that Youre motive behind putting him in a cage is simply for the control aspect to feel more powerful. And to get the more loving attention. And let him know that you do not in anyway want a sissy bitch boy. And let him know that there is an avenue for him to have open and honest communication with you if he feels like that’s where his mindset is heading, so that the two of you can work together to avoid an uncomfortable situation by using a device that can truly bring much sexual pleasure to a couple. In SO many ways.

The solution is very simple. Haven’t open conversation with your husband/partner. Tell him exaxtly what you just shared with us.

TRUST ME, he will welcome the dialogue and respect it.

be very clear with him that Youre motive behind putting him in a cage is simply for the control aspect to feel more powerful. And to get the more loving attention. And let him know that you do not in anyway want a sissy bitch boy. And let him know that there is an avenue for him to have open and honest communication with you if he feels like that’s where his mindset is heading, so that the two of you can work together to avoid an uncomfortable situation by using a device that can truly bring much sexual pleasure to a couple. In SO many ways.
I like your approach. It's real and it promotes that one thing many couples lack.................communication............The real honest kind. It's important

I like your approach. It's real and it promotes that one thing many couples lack.................communication............The real honest kind. It's important
It has to be this way. Because the nature behind a submissive mindset, and just from my personal experience, especially in a “male”... is that once you enter that submissive space it’s difficult to understand there’s a such thing as “too submissive”.

Think of it like a dog. The deadly loved family pet just wants to get as much love from it’s human family as possible. So the dog just “does” anything it can think of to please the human and win their approval. It only knows the human doesn’t approve of something when the human reprimands the displayed behavior.

Now, I’m not telling your to roll up a magazine and smack your cuck on the back of the head for displaying the very sissy boy behaviors you said you weren’t interested in, although that does sound pretty erotic in itself LOL, but “reprimanding” him is just as simple as having a direct but respectful conversation with him about it.

Also, My advice would be to have the conversation after the interaction where the sissy behavior was exhibited. Most definitely NOT during an interaction where he has entered “sub space”. WAY too much damage can be done if you do that while he’s still in sub space. Always be completely certain he has exited sub space before addressing the situation.

Chastity play is fine but a penis needs to have erections to continue having erections. Our bodies have them even in the womb...that tissue is exercised daily at night 2-6 times and is why we wake up with an erection. If you deny them, that smooth muscle tissue begins to atrophy and develop scar tissue, further inhibiting erections. And those erections are VERY keyed in to his sense of manhood. His testosterone won’t be affected but his brain will. IMHO long term chastity use is more a question for the shrink for both.

I have found that I like pushing it a little bit, putting panties over his cage. I just want him wearing them because I want him too, I don't want him comfortable enough to buy panties for himself.
You're going to lose control over this process, sorry to say, and you're going to have a full blown sissy bitch on your hands within a few years tops. My prediction based on personal experience, but who knows, maybe you have the rare masculine caged cuck who wears panties but doesn't really want to.

Being a bull I have never been a fan of cages. Its the way its done, I have actually known a woman who liked ball busting on here cuck. If you dont want a sissy but then again every cuck is not a sissy. I think you should discuss it with him. Unless you in a M/s relationship he can decide. Just my 2 cents
Holly *******.... Finally someone who makes complete sense. I am a hotwife who prefers to fuck black men. I love to kiss, caress, and do all the fun things with my black men/ bulls. Hubby is a cuckold, he is still the man of the house, he still has opinions and equal say in every part of our lives together. He has given me the choice to make him a cuckold and to enjoy the lifestyle. He gets what he enjoys out of it and so do I.
I enjoy caging his cock and controlling his erections and when he cums and he loves the humiliation of it. IT IS WHAT WORKS FOR US.
I know we each have our kinks and fetishes and ours are what ours are..... We are not into sissy or feminization, actually the fact that he is still the man of the house who has rights and a say about everything except my sex life..... His is what I say it is..... So here is my macho biker type hubby who can only do what I say sexually..... I love it this way.

Back