Know what you’re talking about. Especially black men

Please know what you’re talking about and saying . I know people are on here to be educated about the lifestyle! Save some embarrassment and time .
Black Men: I read and hear black guys say CUCKHOLD . WTF are you holding ? Lol

The word is CUCKOLD . Cuckolding is a fetish and sometimes lived 24/7 .

Secondly. No white men DO NOT PAY black guys to fuck their wives in the lifestyle. I’m sure some white guy has paid a black man to fuck his wife . This practice is not common.

Attachments

• B91B089C-FD20-4763-8148-BC4EB681373D.png
    B91B089C-FD20-4763-8148-BC4EB681373D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I get asked this question a lot . I can’t answer it . Hell…..IDK

Why do black guys never get fully naked or leave their socks on during sex ?

White Couples: Please be mindful of inviting black males to your home (if) , if you live in a sundown town or not too black friendly town . We have to travel to get there. This could be dangerous or end up in a situation. Something people don’t think about .

White men and white couples :. Not all black men in the lifestyle have their friends that can come fuck your wife . We have private and discreet lives as well . Not all our friends and relatives know what we do .
Well said my man. I get asked that a lot.
Maybe us black men should switch it up and ask the white men and couples do the Hotwives have friends or sisters that can come a get fucked by black man?!

White men and white couples :. Not all black men in the lifestyle have their friends that can come fuck your wife . We have private and discreet lives as well . Not all our friends and relatives know what we do .
I hate when I get asked this question. I don’t know why people think our friends and families are in the lifestyle.

Back