Just my two cents worth and experiencing with couples. I'm not one of those Mule Dick brothers and I'm no longer in the athletic shape I once was, but I still am capable of playing with young singles and married mature women. To me I guess it's the surrounding of your job and community and how you apply yourself. I have dated women single and married from 22 years old to 73 years old. Now that that's out of the way. Cuckolds come in different varieties and have different fantasies. I'm done.

I think a lot of cuckolds just haven’t come out of the closet but I feel liberated as I check out every bbc alongside my wife and beg her to give me a taste as a treat

Just my two cents worth and experiencing with couples. I'm not one of those Mule Dick brothers and I'm no longer in the athletic shape I once was, but I still am capable of playing with young singles and married mature women. To me I guess it's the surrounding of your job and community and how you apply yourself. I have dated women single and married from 22 years old to 73 years old. Now that that's out of the way. Cuckolds come in different varieties and have different fantasies. I'm done.
It's a good past. As such an experienced bull, I expect you to tell your memories and encourage your lifestyle

Back