James227

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
As far as I can see, many titles opened on this site are derived from the titles I opened. No problem. So I think I have a strong interaction on the site and influence a lot of people about this lifestyle.
Then we can talk about the Cuckold lifestyle all under this title. Are you into a lifestyle and have something you want to share? Or you have a problem with your lifestyle and should we say? Or are you very close to your lifestyle but don't know how to start? Or you have some doubts? I will answer every question to the best of my ability.

Also, including your thoughts on the topics I opened

when I met my future wife I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, I was hoping that if I managed it, I could enjoy it just as much! I introduced her to swing, we started exchanging couples, but after the wedding, I discovered that this was not enough for her and, as a ******* addict, she is constantly looking for more and more new hobbies on the side, both with my friends, our acquaintances, and with strangers, right up to the clients of her office ! if a husband finds out about his wife's infidelities, he has only two options: either to accept and learn the charms of a cuckold, descending lower and lower along this spiral into a wormhole! or leave and never come back! Although I know many who left proudly raising their heads And a few months later they crawled on their knees and buried themselves in a vagina full of sperm, begging to be allowed to stay, agreeing to all the demands!

when I met my future wife I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, I was hoping that if I managed it, I could enjoy it just as much! I introduced her to swing, we started exchanging couples, but after the wedding, I discovered that this was not enough for her and, as a ******* addict, she is constantly looking for more and more new hobbies on the side, both with my friends, our acquaintances, and with strangers, right up to the clients of her office ! if a husband finds out about his wife's infidelities, he has only two options: either to accept and learn the charms of a cuckold, descending lower and lower along this spiral into a wormhole! or leave and never come back! Although I know many who left proudly raising their heads And a few months later they crawled on their knees and buried themselves in a vagina full of sperm, begging to be allowed to stay, agreeing to all the demands!
Everyone can be sure that a married man who has experienced the excitement of the Cuckold lifestyle once does not want to go back again. It's an addiction. I also appreciate you. As I recall from our past conversations, you and your wife encouraged your friends around you for the lifestyle

Everyone can be sure that a married man who has experienced the excitement of the Cuckold lifestyle once does not want to go back again. It's an addiction. I also appreciate you. As I recall from our past conversations, you and your wife encouraged your friends around you for the lifestyle
Of course we help friends and acquaintances! six months ago, one of my friends got divorced, his wife went to one of her acquaintances, because he is not gifted enough in sex. wife offered to take him to one of her parties with black friends, and feel my role to him! it wasn't the first time he had seen her naked, but surrounded by several men at once who could do whatever they wanted and he was only allowed to look, when she was covered in cum she said that she would help him jerk off if he cleaned her with his tongue! he fell on his knees and agreed, after this meeting there were several more times. Until she felt that he had become an addict of this, now she introduced him to one of her friends who has several lovers and who already has three children from different fathers. They are planning to get married in a few months.

Of course we help friends and acquaintances! six months ago, one of my friends got divorced, his wife went to one of her acquaintances, because he is not gifted enough in sex. wife offered to take him to one of her parties with black friends, and feel my role to him! it wasn't the first time he had seen her naked, but surrounded by several men at once who could do whatever they wanted and he was only allowed to look, when she was covered in cum she said that she would help him jerk off if he cleaned her with his tongue! he fell on his knees and agreed, after this meeting there were several more times. Until she felt that he had become an addict of this, now she introduced him to one of her friends who has several lovers and who already has three children from different fathers. They are planning to get married in a few months.
This is perfect I really like it. Speaking of which, it would be great if you told me how your wife got pregnant from her boss. People should know that these examples are not rare at all

Of course, this is not rare, it just didn’t have such an interracial connotation before, and therefore, although studies have shown that a large percentage of children in married couples are not from husbands, but this was skillfully hidden by wives, since it was not so obvious, Taper is already more difficult hide , but more and more it is white couples accepting the awareness of the choice of such a pregnancy , who do not hide it , but put it on display as a badge of distinction !E-73QjMXoAEIwxE.jpg

Of course, this is not rare, it just didn’t have such an interracial connotation before, and therefore, although studies have shown that a large percentage of children in married couples are not from husbands, but this was skillfully hidden by wives, since it was not so obvious, Taper is already more difficult hide , but more and more it is white couples accepting the awareness of the choice of such a pregnancy , who do not hide it , but put it on display as a badge of distinction !View attachment 6134038
The pinnacle of her lifestyle is definitely the BBC pregnancy and the husband's acceptance of it. This is the phenomenon that affects me the most in the lifestyle

I love seeing more and more white couples accepting hung black men into their bedrooms and sex lives. I totally love seeing white women eagerly and wantonly spreading their legs and pussies to black men that have beautiful powerful big cocks that can easily please them like no white dick can. It's so beautiful to watch these alpha black men fuck white wives to see their BBC's slowly stretch their white pussies and slowly sink balls deep then watch their sexy black asses thrust up and down as the fuck these white wives. Hearing the moans of pleasure from the wives and then hearing them tell their black lover to fuck them harder and deeper. It's perfect sex like they were made for each other, so fucking irresistibly beautiful.

In India also not back there are lots of couple they want to this type of lifestyle and mostly age group 45 - 60 because they are almost well settled I met one cpl they invite me and they enjoyed lots, What about other country is it normal or they still shy to adopt this lifestyle ?

The pinnacle of her lifestyle is definitely the BBC pregnancy and the husband's acceptance of it. This is the phenomenon that affects me the most in the lifestyle
Master James, if I may call you as such. I am just like the people you describe in your work. I agree completely and you know and understand why I would love to eat a cream pie and have my wife knocked up by a tall, dark and hansom black bull.
I believe that the contrast part of it, but it is much more complex and on many more levels.
1. Skin color contrast.
2. black male masculinity and white female femininity contrast.
3. Size contrast, big black cock and tight white pink pussy.
4. Black domination vs. white passivity contrast.
5. Black simple culture vs. white over complicated complex culture.
6. The psychological contrast of taboo, of conquest, of societal jealousy.
7. The contrast of mixing and creating something new vs something old and traditional.
8. The contrast of black revenge and white guilt.
9. Also the genetic enriching part.

However, I also hate the prospect of not being able to love or care for an offspring, that is not really mine. Also, I would feel guilty about having a mixed offspring brought into this world because of my sick and perverted ideas. I am a sick mom fucker and I hate myself for it. But what can I do? I am not a fag, just perverted.

What do you suggest about it or what I should do?

Master James, if I may call you as such. I am just like the people you describe in your work. I agree completely and you know and understand why I would love to eat a cream pie and have my wife knocked up by a tall, dark and hansom black bull.
I believe that the contrast part of it, but it is much more complex and on many more levels.
1. Skin color contrast.
7. The contrast of mixing and creating something new vs something old and traditional.

However, I also hate the prospect of not being able to love or care for an offspring, that is not really mine. Also, I would feel guilty about having a mixed offspring brought into this world because of my sick and perverted ideas. I am a sick mom fucker and I hate myself for it. But what can I do? I am not a fag, just perverted.

The 9 reasons are really solid…really solid

1. Skin color contrast.

I like your thoughts, you don't need advice. Hopefully I'll be aware of your first cuckold experience

SpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspam
1686069889512.png

Thats some crazy *******.

SpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspamSpamspamspamspamspamspam
Dude, just stop.

Back