Let’s talk about feet!

I agree always had nothing for a sexy legs and feed. Absolutely love seeing your woman wearing heels or flats their bare feet in them is such a turn on. Love chatting with other guys who enjoy the same and like to show off their wife or girlfriend's feet. Have even met up with guys and let them jerk off into my wives heals and flats. I get turned on seeing her wearing them knowing her feet are in them with their hard cock was jerking off to her with her shoes and her toes are in them with their cum stains. Anyone else ever do that would love to talk with others who do. Shoecumcplny kik tele

I agree always had nothing for a sexy legs and feed. Absolutely love seeing your woman wearing heels or flats their bare feet in them is such a turn on. Love chatting with other guys who enjoy the same and like to show off their wife or girlfriend's feet. Have even met up with guys and let them jerk off into my wives heals and flats. I get turned on seeing her wearing them knowing her feet are in them with their hard cock was jerking off to her with her shoes and her toes are in them with their cum stains. Anyone else ever do that would love to talk with others who do. Shoecumcplny kik tele
Always happy to chat and share pics

My first mistress made me obey and lick and serve her. Feet were very common, and i enjoyed it alot.
Easy to say, summer is my favourite time of the year.
Foreplay with feet involved is a huge turnon and gets me going fast from 0 to 100!

Back