Feet

I’m often surprised there are not more cucks like me into feet. I feel like the submission of being a cuck and the submission of worshipping white female feet line up really well. I almost feel bad for cucks who don’t also worship feet, they don’t know what they’re missing.

For me, I like when they’re strongly-scented and I’m made to smell them. Lately, my gorgeous white gf has been putting her feet in my face and talking real nasty about black men, and telling me “cucky little foot boys can’t have this pussy.”

When we actually meet with a black man (or men?) for the first time (probably at some kind of sex party), we fantasize about me rubbing her feet, or even being her footstool while she enjoys a glass of wine and they flirt with her. Can’t stop thinking about this.

I’m often surprised there are not more cucks like me into feet. I feel like the submission of being a cuck and the submission of worshipping white female feet line up really well. I almost feel bad for cucks who don’t also worship feet, they don’t know what they’re missing.

For me, I like when they’re strongly-scented and I’m made to smell them. Lately, my gorgeous white gf has been putting her feet in my face and talking real nasty about black men, and telling me “cucky little foot boys can’t have this pussy.”

When we actually meet with a black man (or men?) for the first time (probably at some kind of sex party), we fantasize about me rubbing her feet, or even being her footstool while she enjoys a glass of wine and they flirt with her. Can’t stop thinking about this.
I’m a long time foot fetishist, almost as long as I’ve had my bbc addiction. Regularly suck/massage/worship my wife’s feet, have told her I want to suck on her toes while she gets fucked by bbc. She’ll role play, but says she only does it to turn me on.

I love watching my wife’s fully fashioned stocking feet and toes while I fuck her with a BBC dildo. Especially when her toes start to curl as I thrust it deeper and faster and she moans to orgasm. I want to get some high heels next

J.adore les pieds de ma copine je suis accro aux pieds et en tant que soumise obéissant elle veut tout le temps que je lui masse les pieds, quand j'ai l'autorisation, je frotte ma petite bite entre ses petits doigts de pieds et egacul très vite comme un puceau, à ce moment là elle rêve peut être d'un vrai mec qui la baise bien comme il faut ..

Last edited:
My beautiful friend loves her plump Italian feet 👣 😍 she loves to send them to me
IMG_4017.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9456.png
    IMG_9456.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9675.png
    IMG_9675.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9174.png
    IMG_9174.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9268.png