Kissing your bull

When we first entered this lifestyle we were torn about kissing. After talking about it in fantasy play it would be used as a way to tease. Now we couldn’t imagine a meeting where there isn’t a hello kiss, plenty of kissing during and between playing, and finally the passionate kiss good night. This goes for solo play as well as watched play.

We started to look at ir videos a few years ago and we liked watching them but when we saw the wife start to kiss we thought that was the point at which the wife would always be dating black men. some videos show some amazing transformations as the wife doesnt want to kiss at first then by the end of the video is just kissing like crazy.

Not saying that all wives go all the way when having sex with their bulls,ie. sucking his ass, anal, blowjobs, sucking his dick after he comes in you, takes a certain level of intimacy between wife and bull. So why not kiss. Is it the wife's decision or the husband's. If it's the husband's then it my be his last string of controlling the situation. Just one more tiny situation for the women who are bound by the no kissing rule. Do you really want to be kissed and or kiss him yourself. What is the penalty if you break that rule, your husband is going to leave you?

We started to look at ir videos a few years ago and we liked watching them but when we saw the wife start to kiss we thought that was the point at which the wife would always be dating black men. some videos show some amazing transformations as the wife doesnt want to kiss at first then by the end of the video is just kissing like crazy.
have you watched your wife kiss another man? maybe when you take her out to a bar/club?

The kissing bothers me more than the fucking for sure, however when I told my wife about that, she told me that is all part of it and she doesn't want to feel restricted and I understand that so I just watch in a bit of cuckold angst. The funny thing is, if I ever kissed another woman like that she'd kick my ass and probably divorce me. LOL

Back