Kissing your bull

Our BULL and my wife stand over me kissing passionately while I am smooth, femme and naked on my knees. When I look up at them as I am sucking his delicious cock seeing them kiss only makes me want to suck his cum filled balls and cock even better. He is so DOMINANT and I am his lil obedient bitch now. He owns us and it is so good.

Seeing Robin kissing her black lovers either in public or in the bedroom is a huge turn on for me. i think Robin kissing black men excites me more than actually watching them fuck.....its so intimate...sensual...passionate.....shows me the pure joy that she gets from being with black men.MARK W KISSING ROBIN NUDE.png

Last edited:
Kissing, no kissing is the question. If you do some research most ****** will not kiss their John saying it show to much intamacy. If you are letting you wife experience another man why do you not allow kissing. Maybe it's because you view her as a ****** when she is doing this. Some women need kissing to begin the arousal part. I know mine wants some foreplay to get her going she says a hard dick just standing there isn't enough. When we do play I will see kissing,69 positions, massages, back rubs, everything we do when were having sex. She even stopped one man who thought his big dick was enough to get her going and she said warm me up before it goes in.

Back