Kissing....yes or no?

and how did y'all react? that would be erotic.

I wasn't there but she ran into a friend of hers while at lunch with her bull. They were holding hands and kissing. Her friend made eye contact with her and raised her eyebrow. My wife just smiled and kept at it. Called her later and told her we had an arrangement. Her friend's husband asked me about it later. I confirmed we had an agreement but not what it was. I am now instructed to share that Im a cuck with th anyone that asks me.

Kissing is never an issue for us. That’s part of the experience. Any man who doesn’t kiss when having sex isn’t into it. So why not let them kiss? I don’t know how some guys won’t be for it. It boggles my mind. My wife would probably never of been a hotwife if that was my rule. She loves to kiss, period.

Same here -- they can kiss and make out and forget I'm even there. I love it.

how about kissing in public such as when a guy picks her up in a club and she ends up sitting on his lap kissing or during a slow dance while he rubs her ass and grinds his cock into her

That is one of THE hottest things of all. I encouraged my gf to go there and when she did, I almost busted right there watching her. Love seeing those black hands on her in public and also the public kissing and making out.

Back