Kissing....yes or no?

Research polyamory lol. Or open marriage. Why would you want to control your woman anyway? Or man? I say just keep everyone happy and have open communication. 😊
i do not like the labels either and when we have stupid rules it limits fun. Why do people want control is a hard question to answer. My friend explored a lot and went to bds,,m clubs just to observe. He told me that the submissive were often the ones in control. Why are people jealous or possessive. My wife can fuck without and emotional connection but i prefer a bond with the women i am intimate with and i can suck another mans cock with no problem

i do not like the labels either and when we have stupid rules it limits fun. Why do people want control is a hard question to answer. My friend explored a lot and went to bds,,m clubs just to observe. He told me that the submissive were often the ones in control. Why are people jealous or possessive. My wife can fuck without and emotional connection but i prefer a bond with the women i am intimate with and i can suck another mans cock with no problem
I agree labels can be limiting. So much more useful to just communicate quickly and openly when an issue comes up. I’m finding (for the sake of discussing it), that sometimes you start with a label just so someone knows what page you are on... but then make your own rules and whatever works for anyone should be good enough for them!! I’m finding I think I am more into being polyamorous than a classic “hotwife...” although there go the labels again. I, like, you, enjoy an intimate connection- and having such a strong one with my husband first and foremost is key. Not to say he isn’t experiencing some first time jealousy (since I’m a friendly and chatty one if you couldn’t tell)... bur we talk a LOT!! And I’m less than one year into all of this. So it’s pretty new. Thanks for your very thoughtful reply!

mi novia si los besa, en los momentos anteriores y mientras folla, a veces solo besando sus bragas se mojan

I agree labels can be limiting. So much more useful to just communicate quickly and openly when an issue comes up. I’m finding (for the sake of discussing it), that sometimes you start with a label just so someone knows what page you are on... but then make your own rules and whatever works for anyone should be good enough for them!! I’m finding I think I am more into being polyamorous than a classic “hotwife...” although there go the labels again. I, like, you, enjoy an intimate connection- and having such a strong one with my husband first and foremost is key. Not to say he isn’t experiencing some first time jealousy (since I’m a friendly and chatty one if you couldn’t tell)... bur we talk a LOT!! And I’m less than one year into all of this. So it’s pretty new. Thanks for your very thoughtful reply!
I was never jealous but i did feel anxious watching her in a club picking up a man and sitting on his lap and even kissing. It all progressed very quickly first a bit of cum from her fingers , then a load from her and then my head pulled down on a cock after i sucked a few it all became very easy. The label thing is useful because it allows us to communicate and then we can compare. Some societies allow women to have more than one husband, the Masai women have lovers and some men have many wives. What I know from research is that there are always women with multiple male partners and men who accept it. Sucking cock and cleaning cum makes it easier for all involved or so I find. One year and many to go

I was never jealous but i did feel anxious watching her in a club picking up a man and sitting on his lap and even kissing. It all progressed very quickly first a bit of cum from her fingers , then a load from her and then my head pulled down on a cock after i sucked a few it all became very easy. The label thing is useful because it allows us to communicate and then we can compare. Some societies allow women to have more than one husband, the Masai women have lovers and some men have many wives. What I know from research is that there are always women with multiple male partners and men who accept it. Sucking cock and cleaning cum makes it easier for all involved or so I find. One year and many to go
Then consider me ready to join the Masai! And yes... one year and hopefully many to go. I’m glad you found what works for you and your wife. Nice to “make your acquaintance” and hear your story (or a small part!).

Then consider me ready to join the Masai! And yes... one year and hopefully many to go. I’m glad you found what works for you and your wife. Nice to “make your acquaintance” and hear your story (or a small part!).
Does your husband get to have other women and is he very involved , it took me about five cocks to get used to sucking cock and eventually i came to enjoy it much like licking pussy. I still think it is hard work to do right and cum does not taste good.

Does your husband get to have other women and is he very involved , it took me about five cocks to get used to sucking cock and eventually i came to enjoy it much like licking pussy. I still think it is hard work to do right and cum does not taste good.
So my husband has not done anything cuck related - I don’t think he will but who the hell knows what life will bring. We are more in discussion about him possibly opening up the marriage to another woman to him. But he is the type to get attached and I think he is a bit worried because he’s always put ALL his attention on me and still does. I’m open for him trying being with another woman. He treats me like a goddess. Which I’m not sure I always deserve lol. But I’ve never cheated on him ever (and I would bet my life he hasn’t although I know to many men that would sound like I’m naive). So I’m enjoying that my current adventures are completely sanctioned... and they were his idea to get me to be more sexual after so MANY years of marriage, life and *******. But now that I’m loving it, I kind of want him to experience some of this for himself. So I’m open to what happens next. 😊

So my husband has not done anything cuck related - I don’t think he will but who the hell knows what life will bring. We are more in discussion about him possibly opening up the marriage to another woman to him. But he is the type to get attached and I think he is a bit worried because he’s always put ALL his attention on me and still does. I’m open for him trying being with another woman. He treats me like a goddess. Which I’m not sure I always deserve lol. But I’ve never cheated on him ever (and I would bet my life he hasn’t although I know to many men that would sound like I’m naive). So I’m enjoying that my current adventures are completely sanctioned... and they were his idea to get me to be more sexual after so MANY years of marriage, life and *******. But now that I’m loving it, I kind of want him to experience some of this for himself. So I’m open to what happens next. 😊
I never thought i would do the things i do but life is funny and besides who else is going to lick her pussy while she fucks. I have had other women including a lady from Rwanda. You may be surprised by how you feel when he has another woman and it also may not be what he wants and you are not naive. There is a lot of emotional stuff going on when people do this. I doubt if there are very many people who will willingly admit they accept their wife fucking other men and in a way it is a form of submission. I use the term cuckold but i think all the men who have sex with the woman are her cucks because they share her and please her and do as she wishes. my wife has had many men over the years some for over a decade others just once and all different shapes, size, age and colors. The most fun are the men who can relax and have fun even though some are better technical fuckers

Although I'm happy to go with the flow and play with a non-kissing couple at swinging clubs/parties....for planned meets I would always say a polite thanks but no thanks. Knowing that kissing isn't an option would just ******* my enthusiasm to meet that couple.

cuckold wife kiss.png

Although I'm happy to go with the flow and play with a non-kissing couple at swinging clubs/parties....for planned meets I would always say a polite thanks but no thanks. Knowing that kissing isn't an option would just ******* my enthusiasm to meet that couple.

View attachment 3140196
it seems odd to me that fucking and sucking and all the other stuff is okay but somehow kissing is not. people have a lot of useless rules and sometimes not the right rules

if mrs inked was not kissing her bull it would be a sign that she is not enjoying herself, for me i think its sexy and erotic and sensual, also stroking and touching is part of the enjoyment, its not always about hardcore sex, and watching her be intimate like that turns me on because i know shes enjoying herself

Back