Kissing....yes or no?

I never thought i would do the things i do but life is funny and besides who else is going to lick her pussy while she fucks. I have had other women including a lady from Rwanda. You may be surprised by how you feel when he has another woman and it also may not be what he wants and you are not naive. There is a lot of emotional stuff going on when people do this. I doubt if there are very many people who will willingly admit they accept their wife fucking other men and in a way it is a form of submission. I use the term cuckold but i think all the men who have sex with the woman are her cucks because they share her and please her and do as she wishes. my wife has had many men over the years some for over a decade others just once and all different shapes, size, age and colors. The most fun are the men who can relax and have fun even though some are better technical fuckers
Enjoying your thoughtful replies. Starting with the simple “life is funny!” And we cant predict and control everything (much as I wish I could!)- eh, scratch that... I might like to control certain things but definitely work hard to recognize it and let it go somewhat quickly when I recognize I’m stressing myself out more hoping to stay in control.

And I agree- I think my husband and I might need to see what happens if he tries out taking his full attention off me and on another woman. Neither of us were ever the jealous type - but I certainly could see that it could happen to me. I’m not immune to the issues it could bring up. Again, luckily, we entered this lifestyle with a very strong marriage for many years (only thing missing is that you don’t have the same sexual excitement after so many years together- and honestly that was more me!! *******, life, stress... he would have kept it wild and exciting!). But if a couple thinks that this lifestyle will “save” a marriage as compared to just complement it, that’s probably a recipe for disaster.

We will definitely still have our work cut out to stay as healthy in our marriage as we have been if we now add another dimension (namely him playing too instead of just reaping the benefits of a wife who is now feeling pretty hot and sexy all the time 😉).

And finally - yes, yes, yes!!! Finding that person(s) that you can laugh with before, during and after a sexual adventure is the key to me as well. Oh- and a brain. ☺️ Have a great day and thanks for the conversation!

Franki

Although I'm happy to go with the flow and play with a non-kissing couple at swinging clubs/parties....for planned meets I would always say a polite thanks but no thanks. Knowing that kissing isn't an option would just ******* my enthusiasm to meet that couple.

View attachment 3140196
Sexy photo. And I agree! I mean, kissing is fun!! Lol. I can understand that some couples have insecurities about it. To each their own I suppose! As for me - I’m going to be kissing. 🤪😘😘🤪

if mrs inked was not kissing her bull it would be a sign that she is not enjoying herself, for me i think its sexy and erotic and sensual, also stroking and touching is part of the enjoyment, its not always about hardcore sex, and watching her be intimate like that turns me on because i know shes enjoying herself
I couldn't agree more. The intimacy is as much a turn-on as the sex.

Although I'm happy to go with the flow and play with a non-kissing couple at swinging clubs/parties....for planned meets I would always say a polite thanks but no thanks. Knowing that kissing isn't an option would just ******* my enthusiasm to meet that couple.

View attachment 3140196
I met a Latino couple once and they didn’t want any kissing between me and the wife. It was definitely not the same thing.

Kissing is never an issue for us. That’s part of the experience. Any man who doesn’t kiss when having sex isn’t into it. So why not let them kiss? I don’t know how some guys won’t be for it. It boggles my mind. My wife would probably never of been a hotwife if that was my rule. She loves to kiss, period.

I think if everyone is comfortable and feels secure, there is no reason why the white women shouldn't make out with her bbc bull while he is deep inside her. most intimate!!!
[/QUOT right. I agree with you. but I think the cuck should never get kisses. kisses r only for real men that can satisfy her

Back