Kissing....yes or no?

I have had multiple couples say no kissing. Although kissing turns me on, Id after them say that than "no oral". One instance sticks out though. I met this swinging couple here on The Strip in Vegas visiting. The husband was the big macho type (not a cuck), actually a police officer, and was like "everything goes but no kissing, thats reserved for us". So I had to respect the man on a level not to question their decision lol. And both reiterated no kissing once we got to room. So I found my contentment and did my thang. Once I got to fucking the wife, her face kept getting close to mine until husband finally said "fuck it! kiss her"....and before he could even finish the sentence she dove in and destroyed my face.

Wives/gfs before have told me their reason for not wanting to kiss another man... "kissing you feels like Im really cheating". Not my words. So hope to provide another perspective to this Thread.

Last edited:
Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Kissing is an absolute must for me

I would love to see my girlfriend in passionate sex with a lot of kissing and hunging - thats what gets me most.
But I may not be fair in this case, as I dream about her falling in love with bull :)
I'm the same --makes me fucking crazy to see my gf making out with a black guy. I can get off on the kissing alone.

Back