Kissing Question , have any of you ever experienced this?

OnceYouGoB

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Just curious to ask those who have been fortunate to have sexy meets with couples and couples on here

I have been fortunate to have meets over the years and i enjoying everything that comes with sex especially kissing , but I have noticed some couples don’t mind kissing before and during sex but some couples seem apprehensive (even in some videos and pics posted here) to do so or hold that aspect of intimacy scared why ?

Has anyone else experience this ? ,and to those couples that are not interested in kissing said black gentlemen just the sex , why is that ?

(and no my breath don’t stink calm down 🤣)

This was the first rule we had, that we ditched. But it boiled down to that she felt kissing was very emotionally charged and she was there to get dicked down, not make love.

We have sinced ditches that rule though since sex is more fun when it’s uninhibited with less rules.

No kissing has been one of our rules. She's fucking, not making love, or looking for a love connection. It's weird, but kissing is a more intimate act than sucking his cock and balls.

With that being said, when she does kiss a lover, it makes it a much hotter act, and a turn on.

I completely understand the rationale for the rule for those who want it. But kissing comes so naturally whether in lust or love that it must be distracting to keep remembering not to kiss. (I am monogamous so there is no issue for me.)

We never even thought of not kissing when Elaine became a Hotwife. Kissing is part pf sex. View attachment 3532548View attachment 3532549
Thanks Rusty. I find your shots of your eagerly yielded wife and her magnificent black lover kissing incredibly erotic. In fact totally wankworthy, as I still experience my young best black buddy kissing my ex-wife as I always have in my threesomes with them since I introduced him to her 6 years ago.

It always triggers my orgasm when my buddy deep-kisses her in those frantic few seconds just before he ejaculates when he's fucking her bareback, especially in the missionary position----their favorite by far.

I find perving over true lovers kissing so fucking hot that it hurts----my hardon, my balls and my frantically stroking fist and wrist------until I finally orgasm from watching them, that is.

Last edited:
Just curious to ask those who have been fortunate to have sexy meets with couples and couples on here

I have been fortunate to have meets over the years and i enjoying everything that comes with sex especially kissing , but I have noticed some couples don’t mind kissing before and during sex but some couples seem apprehensive (even in some videos and pics posted here) to do so or hold that aspect of intimacy scared why ?

Has anyone else experience this ? ,and to those couples that are not interested in kissing said black gentlemen just the sex , why is that ?

To each their own. Everyone has different rules 👍🏽

Without kissing, it's just fucking (as great as that is).
Kissing adds a whole new dimension to the experience......👄👅

I can’t imagine not kissing...if I don’t feel comfortable enough with someone to kiss them, I’m sure af not going any further...

Back