Kissing, Dancing and Passionate Sex. Post your best AMATEUR pictures?

Exactly,,,my hub spent his life on the other side or the equation, he was a bull screwing other people’s wives, some knew, other’s didn’t,,,till he met me and I flipped the switch on him. His other wives cheated on him too,,,in his case that was the seed that was planted, and when I came along I became the gardener. In my hub‘s case (as I’m sure is a common theme), when a man finds out he’s been cheated on there’s questions,,,questions that rarely get answered,,,how did it happen, who made the first move, was he bigger, did he make me cum, what was said,,,all that typical “fly on the wall” *******. In a lot of cases imagining all these things becomes fodder for masturbation, when I came along, I was willing to let him be that fly, all his questions would be answered cause he’d be right there. we were dating just under a year when New Years ‘85 came along, he was stuck out of town on a construction site, I went out and got *******, when he came home I confessed everything to him, and didn’t leave out any details (just like in so many stories you read), that was the last time in my life I got *******, we were married that April.
Mary, how 'bout sharing the NYE with us.

I agree with you. It's a pleasure to see him kissing white wives and cum inside them! It would be a great honor for a cuckold to have his wife fucked by him. Something to be proud of. :love:
So why didn't you meet him? What happened
I was considering my retirement cause I didn't want to leave my fans with the last image of me being over the hill,,,turns out I still looked decent 7 years later, but my hub's health was the tipping point in my decision, he's 12 years older than me and his back decided it was time to pay for all those years in construction.

Back