Kissing, Dancing and Passionate Sex. Post your best AMATEUR pictures?

Sounds like you and your lucky hubby had an exciting start and first few years to your marriage, then your sex life with your husband slowed down.
Very understandable that you like big cocks like most women. My wife loves thick hard cocks but she does not like more than 7" long cocks. She says longer cocks hurt her cunt. In fact after one sex party, my wife's cunt was pounded by several hard long cocks that broke her cunt and I had to take her to a doctor to have her cunt repaired.
My wife is also multi orgasmic so she always has many intense orgasms on the hard cocks that are fucking her; always a beautiful sight.
I know,,,if a guy is ten inches or more, and he approaches in the right angle, he can slide past my cervix (under it), and that’s great, but in the back of my mind I fear that one jab when the angle is different and he slams directly into my cervix, with three inches of cock left to ram into me,,,dispute all the fictional stories I’ve read, there’s no way the head of a cock is gonna enter my cervix, so something‘s gotta give.

I know,,,if a guy is ten inches or more, and he approaches in the right angle, he can slide past my cervix (under it), and that’s great, but in the back of my mind I fear that one jab when the angle is different and he slams directly into my cervix, with three inches of cock left to ram into me,,,dispute all the fictional stories I’ve read, there’s no way the head of a cock is gonna enter my cervix, so something‘s gotta give.
I agree with you, something has got to give and it is going to be your cunt.
My wife has been fucked by a couple of guys with 10 inch cocks but I am not sure they got all of their cocks inside her cunt. At the sex party where the guys broke my wife's cunt, one of the guys had a big black 10 inch cock. So my wife now fears long cocks but still loves thick cocks.

Some of the most erotic images feature kissing or intimacy between women and their lover(s). Post your best shots of white women making out or being intimate with their black men.
(Please, no screen caps from Blacked, no pro pics. AMATEUR, real wives, GFs, and no cheesy captions.)

Here's a few of my favorite, to start:

View attachment 4457323

View attachment 4457334View attachment 4457361View attachment 4457372View attachment 4457377
I absolutely adore the first picture I love seeing the passion right before while he warming her up with that beautiful big black cock

Have had a few cock hit my cervix hubby never could

Back