Kim Kardashian is Pregnant

Here's the first pic I ran across, of her in quite a slutty dress. I pity the poor baby, who knows what sort of messed up circumstances it will be brought up in.....

101493-original.jpg

I must agree here, to have Kim Kardashian have a baby that will be used for publicity in her show is pathetic.

My wife & I have never understood the interest in this reality show. What is all the interest in the Kardashians? What exactly have the Kardashians done in real life ? I know Bruce Jenner is married into the family, and the first husband to Kris was involved in the OJ Simpson trial. Soooooooo? What has this family done that creates the interests around these rather egotistical people and this stupid show? Anyone care to explain?
Why do I care if Kim Kardashian is pregnant by a black man while still married to her doofus husband? Personally I wouldn't care if she was pregnant by a dog. :rolleyes:

My wife & I have never understood the interest in this reality show. What is all the interest in the Kardashians? What exactly have the Kardashians done in real life ? I know Bruce Jenner is married into the family, and the first husband to Kris was involved in the OJ Simpson trial. Soooooooo? What has this family done that creates the interests around these rather egotistical people and this stupid show? Anyone care to explain?
Why do I care if Kim Kardashian is pregnant by a black man while still married to her doofus husband? Personally I wouldn't care if she was pregnant by a dog. :rolleyes:

She's famous for being famous. Ya, I know pretty dumb.

Back