Kim's Having A Bad Day

Kim has been given the week off from work due to her car jacking and now she has healed from the ******* by Tyrone,Damont and Hector. So on this stormy rainy weather she's headed back to work with a more humble and receptive attitude. The rain is predicted to last all day and getting worse as the day goes on. Kim sit at her desk staring out the window thinking back to the day when she was ravished by those three young men and how she wants more. Her little pussy begins to leak some love juice between her thighs. Kim rushes to the break room and purchase to Twix's bars . Kim locks her office door and spreads her legs wide as she rips the wrapping off of the Twix bars . Looking at all the chocolate reminds her of those three dicks dark chocolate, brown chocolate and caramel. Kim takes all fours of the bars and tapes them together and shoves them inside her soaking wet hole. Kim needs to satisfy her chocolate craving right now as she jams it in and out of her moist twat pretending that it's Damont skinny narrow dick . She pulls it out and places them in her mouth as she sucks hard on them as they're melting and the chocolate runs out onto her chin. This isn't enough to satisfy her chocolate cravings, she needs a real black cock in her mouth, ass and pussy. Kim decides to leave work early and go look for those three young thugs. By the time Kim makes it to her Tesla she's drenched from the rain. The roads are flooded and driving is very dangerous as Kim exists the freeway onto the crime ridden streets searching for Tyrone,Damont and Hector. She pulls up to the house where they had taken her hopefully she would see her car there. But there's no car in the driveway so she decides to get out and knock on the door and maybe one of them or some other young man would be there. Kim knocks and waits for a answer, suddenly this crackhead comes from around the house and tells Kim that the Po Po had raided the house two days ago and busted everyone. He told her that he needed five dollars for the information but Kim ran back to her car and sped off down the street. As she turned the corner she hit a huge puddle of water and hydroplaned. Luckily she didn't wreck out but all the lights on the dashboard came on and the car system locked. Kim was stuck in the hood in the storm wet and afraid. She called her husband to come get her and when he asked where is she located she tells him and he laughs out loud and tells her I don't believe this, you went back for more SLUT . She responds I couldn't help it that chocolate craving just took over my body and I need it satisfied. He calls AAA to send a tow truck to recuse her. The tow truck company is TTT and it should arrive in ten minutes. Kim see the lights coming up the street and now she more relaxed. The tow truck is owned by Tow Truck Tony and every woman in the hood knows Tony because he's always Horny . Tony checks out Kim's car and tells her since it's a Tesla it has to be towed to the dealership. He tells Kim that she needs to get a ride home because he's not allowed to transport passengers. Kim breaks down and begins to cry because she knows that her husband is not coming to that neighborhood to pick her up. Tony is see a opportunity to to take advantage of Kim's situation, he tells her since the weather is bad that he's willing to ride her ( he means that literally ) . As they drop off her car to the dealership and Kim gets a loaner car she has to pay Tony for the tow. Tony tells Kim that he only takes cash , grass or some ass . Kim tells Tony I don't have any cash , I don't have any grass but I do have all this white ass for you if you want it and yes Mr Tony you may fuck me in my ass if you like . Tony is really horny now and agree to fuck Kim. Tony follows Kim to her home and she tells Tony don't mind my husband he's only good for watching me take hard black cock . Kim take Tony to the bedroom and immediately disrobe as she props her white ass up in the air. Face down ass up and Tony rubbed his thick fat dick up and down her pussy and asshole, Kim's husband rushes in the his GoPro and begins to film . Tony thick cock is almost double the size of Tyrone fat black dick . It stretches Kim's pussy to its limits and as Tony pulls back Kim's pussy lips has a death grip on Tony dick . Tony is pounding Kim's pussy with tremendous ******* as Kim's husband stands on the bed to get a better shot of Tony thick dick stretching his wife little pink hole. Tony is ready to blow a load when Kim husband tells him ( no man get that asshole first. Tony pulls out and try to contain himself. His dick goes a little limp as Kim grabs Tony balls and pulls him toward her mouth. She could barely get it inside , her jaw muscles are becoming sore from trying to suck that thick cock . Kim coats Tony cock with spit and direct it towards her pinkest brown asshole. She tells Tony to ( hurt my little ass Mr Tony ) so Tony shoves his thick cock hard and fast into Kim's asshole and she screams in pain while her husband catches everything on video. As Tony destroys Kim's little asshole she screams and begs to be fucked harder. Tony applied more ******* and Kim is crying in pain and pleasure while her husband cheers Tony on . Tony feels his balls tightened up and he thrusts forward and blows a huge load of chocolate love juice deep inside Kim's asshole. Tony dumps every drop of his cum inside her as he slowly pulls out and Kim's husband moves in to get a close up shot of Kim's destroyed asshole. She gaped more than before the three other black dicks she had . Tony gets dress and tells them to call him if they ever need him again. As Kim lay there with a gaping and soaking asshole her husband grabs her hair brush off the nightstand and shoves it inside Kim's pussy. Kim grunts and begins to grind on the hairbrush as he continues to film. He brings Kim to a squirting orgasm. He stands over her and jackoff until he blows his load onto her face.

Back