Keeping fit

Gay Bitch.
Looks like your butt is hurt because you got called out for your fake ass stories. You just joined 2 weeks ago and started like 10 fake ass threads. You are another gayv gay white male loser making up stories because black cock gives your little dick a cubbie. You never had a wife you loser.
Go do your homework and clean your room, *******.

Thanks for bringing this back up!

Closer to normal here again. Teaching yoga at least twice a week, alternating weight training upper/lower 3x/week. Started running and biking occasionally with the milder weather. The batting cages just opened. So, looking and feeling good!

Last edited:
Ok old gay man
*******, you have real issues regarding homosexuality. My sense is that you're a closeted teen conflicted by your sexual desires for men. I urge you to get professional counseling to work out your feelings. Furthermore *******, this community is mainly accepting of homosexuality. Keep it up, you're ostracizing yourself here.

I prefer team sports as a way of staying active but given the current times I had to adjust and I'm now a fan of almost daily morning yoga sessions.
Pre pandemic: times Mostly weight training, running and playing soccer. Some paddle tennis, beach volley, swimming, cycling, running, hiking.
Pandemic times: Mostly yoga, running & body weigh training. Some trail running, hiking and cycling.

Above all, if staying fit is also a good looking tight and toned body, then you should add a weight of ~60% of the expected outcome to your diet.
View media item 426205

Sore subject, keeping fit. I used to workout 4 days a week, then the bottom fell out of life as we knew it. The virus closed all the gyms, slowly most have reopened but not for me. Spend my days in a wheelchair my workouts were all done in the pool and there still not open. Upper body in great shape from moving my chair and my pulley exercises. I have hope they now say by the end of June for sure the pools will open

I walk for one hour five days a week year-round. I eat whatever I want but eat less. Years ago it was a bowl of ice cream after dinner, then a mug, then a cup. Now it's just a small scoop. Sigh...

Back