Keep it a secret or outing?

Weener

Male
From
Austria
Ladies, do you prefer to keep cuckolding a secret to friends and family and risk it to be seen as cheating, or do you like to be open about your lifestyle? Is husbands fear of beeing shamed as a cuckold of any concern? How did you convince your hubby to be open about it? Is it the wifes right to decide wether to to tell friends or not?

I thought this might be interesting since many women stated that they told girlfriends or relatives about their lifestyle. I was just wondering if this was discussed prior with the hubby and if those friends or family members changed their behaviour towards hubby.

In terms of “cuckolding” I would say very few women even talk about it, maybe lifestyle people but not amongst normal girlfriends.

If you’re speaking about black men however, I can attest that it’s not a secret or really even scandalous amongst ladies. Most of my friends through college, and now through life, pretty openly discuss how hot black guys. When a married friend is going through trouble with their husband, usually the first suggestion is that she needs a black guy.

If the Husband is a true Cuckold then he should have no say in who his Hotwife tells about him being a Cuckold. I have been introduced by my Hotwife to some people as her Cuckold. Some of her friends don't know but some of them do, none of her family know but she has told some of my family.

In terms of “cuckolding” I would say very few women even talk about it, maybe lifestyle people but not amongst normal girlfriends.

If you’re speaking about black men however, I can attest that it’s not a secret or really even scandalous amongst ladies. Most of my friends through college, and now through life, pretty openly discuss how hot black guys. When a married friend is going through trouble with their husband, usually the first suggestion is that she needs a black guy.
My question was related to cuckolding. In my opinion most societies are pretty open to normal interracial relationships. There seems to be quite a few women in this forum who told their friends or family about their lifestyle. The question was if their husbands had any vote on this outing.

My question was related to cuckolding. In my opinion most societies are pretty open to normal interracial relationships. There seems to be quite a few women in this forum who told their friends or family about their lifestyle. The question was if their husbands had any vote on this outing.
I had no say in who she told I was a cuckold. In my case she has told some men and more women.

My wife told both her sisters she had a BF while both husbands were present. they asked her how shje met him & she told them he was a friend of mine(little fib here). i just found him & did the vetting.

she made the final decision.
Did their behaviour towards you change? Did you speak with your wife about the outing? What is her point of few?

she did it to shock one of her BIL because he kept hitting on her. No effect here, i am in NC & she is in NY. I haven't seen her one sister in 30 years. Wife remarried in '94 but he passed in 2016. we have reconnected & she has had two or three others, since. Not bad for 73.

I plan on visiting her as soon as their Governor halts the out-of-state quarantine requirement. There is a guy in her apt. bldg that she has the hots for. I'll have to check him out when i get there.

pete

If the Husband is a true Cuckold then he should have no say in who his Hotwife tells about him being a Cuckold. I have been introduced by my Hotwife to some people as her Cuckold. Some of her friends don't know but some of them do, none of her family know but she has told some of my family.
Correct, the Cuckold should have no say and should welcome the humiliation of being "outed".

We keep it secret as we live in a close knit area. I would love to be open about it then seeing the reactions of people in our area.
We currently meet our BBC in the area where he lives and nobody knows my wife and I.
Do the three of you eat out at restaurants? If so, does she sit beside her Bull ?

Back