JUST STOP ASKING STUPID A$$ QUESTIONS

I WANT YOU ALL TO STOP ASKING IF YOUR WOMAN IS BUILT FOR BLACK MEN [ ALL ] WOMEN ARE BUILT FOR ANY MAN UNLESS SHE HAS NO BODY AND IS ALL HEAD , . IS MY WIFE FUCKABLE , DO SHE HAVE A PUSSY [ YES [ IF YOU FUCKED HER THERE IS OTHER MEN OUT THERE WHOM WOULD FUCK HER TOO .
Is this car driveable??? (Dangles keys🗝 )
🤣🤣🤣
Brutha don't let it affect your sanity. Some folks just need the attention...ignore them- justice served👍🏾

I WANT YOU ALL TO STOP ASKING IF YOUR WOMAN IS BUILT FOR BLACK MEN [ ALL ] WOMEN ARE BUILT FOR ANY MAN UNLESS SHE HAS NO BODY AND IS ALL HEAD , . IS MY WIFE FUCKABLE , DO SHE HAVE A PUSSY [ YES [ IF YOU FUCKED HER THERE IS OTHER MEN OUT THERE WHOM WOULD FUCK HER TOO .
Hold on there, If she's all head, then she has a mouth, yes?, Ipso Facto, she can most definitely get fucked:)

I believe that we all have a right to our own opinions, which includes the right to voice those opinions. There are some postings, like the one lilwhite mentioned, that I just delete. Simple stroke and....POOF. And I did NOT hinder the right of anyone to voice and opinion. Just saying'.

hey, it's not a stupid question because there are women who love a type of men and those are the ones blacks 😡

The question is inapproriate and sometimes insulting.
Just like you're asking someone if they are fit for a job.
It sounds like having sex with a BBC is a social promotion.
It's just sex after all
Next time, ask us to provide a resume to have the privilege to reach a BBC...duh!
I'm with you, as I said before, it's a silly question, also because we all have to choose who to have

Don’t stop there, there are endless stupid questions and posts her by dudes with wildly out of control fantasy fetishes. Even though it’s sometimes funny because it’s so pathetic it gets tiresome as they desperately try to find validation in their way over the top not even close to reality fantasy they hope is true.

It gets really comical when the circle jerk starts and you get a handful of these dudes replying back and forth to each other trying to reinforce it to each other often oblivious to the fact is another dude responding not even a female. Example

Cuckboi43 male

“ how many ladies out there love having 5 or more 18 inch bbc as thick of a coke cans shoved up their ass every night”. Then the cascading responses that follow from male posters goes like this.

Little Jim ( verified) male

“ I love having atleast 5 or more 24 inch bbc in my ass every night and then drinking all of their massive loads of cum at once because black cum is the bestest evar, am I right ladies!”

Followed up

20inchbbcguy male

“ where all you sweet honeys live I would love to give me my bbc load down your throat and I got 9 friends that would too!”

Supersissy26 male

“ I bet you would it makes me so hard to think about that bbc jizz filling up my belly. where do you live 20inchbbcguy I want you to stretch out my wife while I lick your massive big black balls because black cock is the bestest cock and needs to impregnate all white women cause white men cant fuck at all”.

Ad nauseum lol. Welcome to every bbc cuck forum post in history.🤪😁🤮

I believe that we all have a right to our own opinions, which includes the right to voice those opinions. There are some postings, like the one lilwhite mentioned, that I just delete. Simple stroke and....POOF. And I did NOT hinder the right of anyone to voice and opinion. Just saying'.
Well then you should also believe we have the right to make fun of those idiots. Like you said you can simply stroke and poof didn’t hinder anything.

Don’t stop there, there are endless stupid questions and posts her by dudes with wildly out of control fantasy fetishes. Even though it’s sometimes funny because it’s so pathetic it gets tiresome as they desperately try to find validation in their way over the top not even close to reality fantasy they hope is true.

It gets really comical when the circle jerk starts and you get a handful of these dudes replying back and forth to each other trying to reinforce it to each other often oblivious to the fact is another dude responding not even a female. Example

Cuckboi43 male

“ how many ladies out there love having 5 or more 18 inch bbc as thick of a coke cans shoved up their ass every night”. Then the cascading responses that follow from male posters goes like this.

Little Jim ( verified) male

“ I love having atleast 5 or more 24 inch bbc in my ass every night and then drinking all of their massive loads of cum at once because black cum is the bestest evar, am I right ladies!”

Followed up

20inchbbcguy male

“ where all you sweet honeys live I would love to give me my bbc load down your throat and I got 9 friends that would too!”

Supersissy26 male

“ I bet you would it makes me so hard to think about that bbc jizz filling up my belly. where do you live 20inchbbcguy I want you to stretch out my wife while I lick your massive big black balls because black cock is the bestest cock and needs to impregnate all white women cause white men cant fuck at all”.

Ad nauseum lol. Welcome to every bbc cuck forum post in history.🤪😁🤮
Who has an 18inch dick ?

If these were comments made by REAL individuals concerning FACTUAL events, I've got a team of physiologists and psychologists on standby to conduct further studies. The pursuit of knowledge benefits all Humankind 😆

Last edited:
Back