Just for fun

Lidya

Female
I think I have known this song long after you unfortunately but I like it very much. The association of this song and our president makes me laugh. I hope you too, whatever you think about him, that is a good clip ! Enjoy !

I think I have known this song long after you unfortunately but I like it very much. The association of this song and our president makes me laugh. I hope you too, whatever you think about him, that is a good clip ! Enjoy !
Some questions naturally arise.
Why did he ignore the first guard but nod to the second guard?
Which is longer, the commute from his office to the exit of the building or the one from the building to his home?

Vladimir Vladimirovitch is not a soldier, he is not obliged to salute but he is a superior in dignity, so he can just nod his head if he does not know them personally, as he did with the two guards.

He resides in the Kremlin but has official and personal accommodation elsewhere in Moscow, but the localisation is a state secret I guess.

Some questions naturally arise.
Why did he ignore the first guard but nod to the second guard?
Which is longer, the commute from his office to the exit of the building or the one from the building to his home?
I think it is an unrealistic staging. There is a door in his office so maybe there is direct access to exit, without having to cross all the staff of his administration in the corridors

....without having to cross all the staff of his administration in the corridors
the hallways were rather deserted!
I think he ignored the first guard. Look again....he only nodded to the second guard; probably his own brother.

I think Poutin is very concerned about the people who ensure his safety.
Hi Lidya....
I once saw Putin interviewed by Charlie Rose and he said the sudden break up of the Soviet Union was a calamity. (Certainly the abrupt cancellation of programs that only such a large union could fund was disruptive.)
But what was his connection to Yeltsin who if I have read correctly, made Putin his protege?

Back