anyone had fun New years eve? I know I did (29 F)

sexygirl4u

Female
From
Norway
Hi! I hope you all had a great New Year :) I was wondering if anyone else had some fun before the end of 2023 lol.

For me at least, I did lol. My bf and I wanted to have another night with our "bull" Jon. It took a while just because they were deciding who was going to pay for the accommodations but Jon eventually said that it was cheaper to pay for the hotel room than it was to try to pick up someone else. I was a little offended just because I felt compared to a random bar girl lol. It is whatever so we decided to sleep with Jon again New Year's eve :) It was good to see Jon again too. We caught up and talked about a few things here and there including doing a bit of dirty talk.

We wanted to focus more on foreplay since I wasn't used to his size yet (he is 22 cm btw). We spent a lot of time in missionary because he was taking his time. Unlike last time there were a few times where he went to hard or deep which kind of surprised me actually. But I think it helped me adjust to it faster now that I think about it :) It wasn't rough enough to where I had to tell him to slow down or say something, but it was also rough enough to give me an orgasm or two so soon.
After a few minutes I wanted to ride him a because it started getting too rough for me. I also wanted to do a bit of dirty talking myself too so riding him would be more appropriate lol.

We did doggy style next and it wasn't as fun this time until near the end :/ This time he didn't even start slow like in missionary lol. I had to stop a few times when we were in doggy style just because he was being careless. I got sort of used to it though and ended up liking it a lot :p My bf was worried we were making too much noise lol.

He wanted a bit of a break so I went to ride him again. But I had a bit of a fun idea: I was also going to "go rough" on him too to show him how it feels lol. I started slow but after a few minutes I started going very fast. like I'm bouncing on him almost lol. He actually ask me to go slower which i found a bit funny. I said No and made a bit of a joke about it being "too much". After I said that he rolled over with me so that we're now in missionary again and started thrusting soo hard and he kept continuuing even after I've had a few orgasms. I was honestly so exhausted and sore after

It was a pretty fun time! I'm not sure if my bf would be a "cuckhold" or a "stag". He enjoys and supports me but at the same time we aren't into the humiliation or degrading aspect of it.

Last edited:
Hi! I hope you all had a great New Year :) I was wondering if anyone else had some fun before the end of 2023 lol.

For me at least, I did lol. My bf and I wanted to have another night with our "bull" Jon. It took a while just because they were deciding who was going to pay for the accommodations but Jon eventually said that it was cheaper to pay for the hotel room than it was to try to pick up someone else. I was a little offended just because I felt compared to a random bar girl lol. It is whatever so we decided to sleep with Jon again New Year's eve :) It was good to see Jon again too. We caught up and talked about a few things here and there including doing a bit of dirty talk.

We wanted to focus more on foreplay since I wasn't used to his size yet (he is 22 cm btw). We spent a lot of time in missionary because he was taking his time. Unlike last time there were a few times where he went to hard or deep which kind of surprised me actually. But I think it helped me adjust to it faster now that I think about it :) It wasn't rough enough to where I had to tell him to slow down or say something, but it was also rough enough to give me an orgasm or two so soon.
After a few minutes I wanted to ride him a because it started getting too rough for me. I also wanted to do a bit of dirty talking myself too so riding him would be more appropriate lol.

We did doggy style next and it wasn't as fun this time until near the end :/ This time he didn't even start slow like in missionary lol. I had to stop a few times when we were in doggy style just because he was being careless. I got sort of used to it though and ended up liking it a lot :p My bf was worried we were making too much noise lol.

He wanted a bit of a break so I went to ride him again. But I had a bit of a fun idea: I was also going to "go rough" on him too to show him how it feels lol. I started slow but after a few minutes I started going very fast. like I'm bouncing on him almost lol. He actually ask me to go slower which i found a bit funny. I said No and made a bit of a joke about it being "too much". After I said that he rolled over with me so that we're now in missionary again and started thrusting soo hard and he kept continuuing even after I've had a few orgasms. I was honestly so exhausted and sore after

It was a pretty fun time! I'm not sure if my bf would be a "cuckhold" or a "stag". He enjoys and supports me but at the same time we aren't into the humiliation or degrading aspect of it.
That sounds like a great time last night. Good for you baby

U said I've already tried it twice so I think that's good enough for me already. last time
but did try again in New years eve lol
u into snowbunny

Last edited:
U said I've already tried it twice so I think that's good enough for me already. last time
but did try again in New years eve lol
u into snowbunny
I'm so happy that you fucked a black man again ;);). This was a hot story and you should just start a cuck relatiohip

Thanks for the support! My bf and I actually ended up seeing Jon again a couple of days ago ;)

That sounded like it was a hot and sexy fun time!

Thanks for the support! My bf and I actually ended up seeing Jon again a couple of days ago ;)
One question if I may.

Now that you’ve tried 3 times on BBC sex and had multiple orgasms and "chain orgasm" for the several time , when it comes to sex only (not love etc!) - who do you prefer more for raw unattached sex? Your black friend, or the bf?

Last edited:
LOL! Go hard on him lady, show your power! Yeah I had fun on Jan 1st with my teen Bulgarian toy...it would sure be fun to get her to a place where she could take bbc as deep as you do.

well i make sure our friend uses protection :p The only person who doesn't is my bf so I guess him?
ohh l got it. u said I've already tried it twice so I think that's good enough for me
and then u tried again
what makes u tried again? u can't stop thinking about big black cocks?

One final question if I may.

u gonna incorporates bbc into ur regular sex life?

Ex invited me to our CC for New years party met one of his golf buddies didn't know we were divorced told me he wish he'd known it sooner danced and enjoyed his company ex got jealous left a little early Don drove me home after the party
.Asked me out.

ohh l got it. u said I've already tried it twice so I think that's good enough for me
and then u tried again
what makes u tried again? u can't stop thinking about big black cocks?

One final question if I may.

u gonna incorporates bbc into ur regular sex life?

I don't know :/ I haven't really thought about making this a regular thing

What kind of dirty talking yourself did you wanted to do? while u riding bbc

ex) l love bbc , u love tight little white pussy

Back