Just curious where to start ?

This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Honestly have very little idea of how to start slow and where to start.
I don't know where you are located but if you are anywhere near a major city I would suggest you reach out to a couple who is already in the lifestyle. I'm sure you could find someone here or on a swing site like SLS. The advantages to taking this route are that you would have someone who could help guide you through this, someone you could actually talk to about all of this as well as possibly getting their recommendations on a good Bull or 2 to connect with. This lifestyle can be a lot easier when you don't feel like you're going at it alone. Whichever road you choose to take I wish you nothing but the best.

This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Honestly have very little idea of how to start slow and where to start.
you put into words what i cant-I agree with everything you say except I dont want anyone to watch

Back