Just curious where to start ?

Any advice for a fellow husband on the first time?
it is okay if you feel nervous or stressed or have mixed emotions in fact it can take a while and a few other men before you become totally accepting. It also pays not to say you will never do something because you may be surprised what you end up doing . I was

This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Honestly have very little idea of how to start slow and where to start.
Stick with what turns both of you on. This site is great in that it explores some extremes. This can help you keep things in check. We never judge though..

This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Good Morning? Let Start You into Interracial Cuckolding If Your GAME For This 10' BBC...............

Attachments

• s-big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-202.jpg
    s-big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-202.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 31
We started by going to a ‘public’ (means paid) Lifestyle (swinger) party. Just watched and talked to couples. Joined Sdc.com and kasidie.com (they, plus SLS, are the big LS sites). Attended a local club: fucked each other in a dark room full of couples fucking. Next party we played with one another in front of others. Very hot!

Then we played with each other in a brightly-lit room with mirrors and spectators—and the wife picked a solo guy watching and invited him to fuck her while she blew me...omg that was erotic. He came quickly, so she recruited another guy to keep fucking her. Then a woman joined us, then another guy...it was a pile on the beds when we slipped away.

She confessed a desire to try a BBC GB, so we found an organized group on Sdc.com. They said ‘come watch, no strings or pressure.’ Wow, it was scary to walk into a hotel room with 10 strange guys and a woman getting fucked by several at once.
The Mrs was shy for about 10 minutes, then was approached by one of the ‘performers’ who slipped her dress off (she wasn’t wearing anything beneath it). In 10 more minutes she was in the middle of a crowd (see picture).

That was our start :)A9AB47B3-C9CC-41D6-99ED-6076C34B8ED9.jpeg

I appreciate everyone's input. Me and husband has talked about it in depth and now what I want. Going out and finding a third has been difficult. I will try fetlife and see if I have any luck there
What are you looking for? You want your husband to watch you take a bbc?

I appreciate everyone's input. Me and husband has talked about it in depth and now what I want. Going out and finding a third has been difficult. I will try fetlife and see if I have any luck there
If you’re having trouble finding a third, consider another likeminded couple.
Good luck.

start slow and set boundaries and be up front with what you are looking for and what your rules are
Tell Me More About Yourself? Starting Slow And Would Like To Set Boundaries Of Your Interracial Cuckolding Of Being BBC Bred ? Contact Me With A Few Sexual Photo Positions As Starter ASAP INBOX ONLY?

My wife was in a very similar situation as op. We started very slow with a lot of discussion outside of the bedroom. When we finally decided to find a play friend we explained to him our situation and the rules. They started off with a lot of sexting for a few weeks. The first meet there was no physical contact just coffee. Second meet they played and did everything but sex. The 3rd time was the first having sex. We did this way to make sure we both felt good about each and every step. We find being completely open and straight forward with each other and our friend worked best for us.
but how do you find someone that will follow the rules???

Since you are here on this site, I'm assuming you are interested only in having sex with a black man and I can only hope that you eventually go through with it. My only recommendation is that you are selective and make sure the black guy you meet will respect your rules in advance.. Good luck to you in finding what you are looking for. Once your first time is behind you, and you found Mister Right, I'm sure you will enjoy it where you will want to do it more and more. But be careful, having sex with a black men is very addictive.. take it from someone who knows.. lol
but how do you find someone that will respect your rules and keep quiet-it seems most want to brag and talk real disrespectful and show little respect

Best deal , depending upon your location, is to join a gym and go there to exercise and socialize. Lots of men go to gyms to exercise so you get to scan the crowd. ( While not scanning the crowd ). So easy to meet black men this was especially if you are yourself attractive.

everyone seems to say start slow and have rules but how do you do that when you are with a man and he knows your married and he knows you want sex? what if I am afraid to say no? everything sees so dangerous to me-am I wrong???
If you get to this point then you are there because you have already passed some checkpoints to getting there. You have chosen this man and you want sex with him. He is aware you are married and very likely this is an added draw to him. So do it. There is always some danger in every adventure

it is okay if you feel nervous or stressed or have mixed emotions in fact it can take a while and a few other men before you become totally accepting. It also pays not to say you will never do something because you may be surprised what you end up doing . I was
Once the Genie is out of the bottle.

Need to be more casual about this. Go to places and events and just meet people. Start friendships. Get to know people. Then choose those individuals you want to go forward with this. At first this is a slow process. With more experience , things move along faster and discourse is quicker between people with similiar goals. Then the question becomes more meetings

everyone seems to say start slow and have rules but how do you do that when you are with a man and he knows your married and he knows you want sex? what if I am afraid to say no? everything sees so dangerous to me-am I wrong???
You are absolutely correct. It is not that easy and it is scary and potentially dangerous. Most young guys have everything to gain and nothing to lose about telling friends that they have fucked someones wife. You have to think about your safety, you have to be aware of stds and the risk of pregnancy, your privacy etc. You also have to factor in how it will affect your marriage in both the short and long term.
Having said all that, we just had our fifth encounter and it was the best so far.

If you get to this point then you are there because you have already passed some checkpoints to getting there. You have chosen this man and you want sex with him. He is aware you are married and very likely this is an added draw to him. So do it. There is always some danger in every adventure
ok-I guess you are mostly right but I am still nervous about it

ok-I guess you are mostly right but I am still nervous about it
The nerves go away once you are enjoying the sex. You need to let yourself go once you have selected the man. It is a new beginning for a new part of you that many wives today are openly and conciously exploring. Many encouraged by their husbands

Hi there! We started in a similar way - we met in high school, and we're both virgins when we started. We did a lot of fantasizing and playing with toys. The dirty talk navigated to play with other women, other men, etc. We then took our time to meet the right guys, had dinner, got to know, and then okayed with different people and explored our fantasies after talking about what our boundaries are / were and began to really explore and have fun.

We have had a lot of fun and found some great guys that enjoy similar things as we do, and wow, very hott!! Communicate, explore, and have fun!!

Back