Just curious where to start ?

Hardtofind8042

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Honestly have very little idea of how to start slow and where to start.

This is new to us. I have only been with one man and I married him. For those that have done it before, where would you recommend to start? I know what I am thinking about and what interests me. But not really sure where to start and how to start slow.

I am not into husband humiliation. I don't want the individual I am playing with to criticize my husband ( I am afraid it would become violent). I have been thinking about messing around with someone, while my husband watches. It really turns me on watching him watch me.
Try SLS, It's free and a great place to find people close to you. You can pay for the upgrade but you don't need to. Start slow

Try SLS, It's free and a great place to find people close to you. You can pay for the upgrade but you don't need to. Start slow
Yes, I agree; SLS worked for us in the past. My wife had over 25 lovers of various types, I loved helping her get ready for dates. Kissing her goodbye as she walked out to their cars and left for the night only to return home hours or in one case days later. I admit it was hot when she had a man in our house or I got to be there to watch...

Might I suggest checking out @Idowives0763 Lifestyle Podcast!

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...lease-of-the-keys-and-anklets-podcast.126061/

Pure edutainment!

Thanks. I will look at them. I tried doing the adult friend finder site and it was terrible. Someone would message me and I would tell them what I was looking for. Then they would get angry and call me names or beg me for something entirely different and could not understand why I wouldn't give in. One guy I was kinda interested in found out what my husband does and wanted to fight to see who was better.

Yeah AFF has never been a good site in our experience. Fetlife is okay as well depending on what you two are looking for. The free part there works great as well. The only benefit to paying is you get to view videos

My wife was in a very similar situation as op. We started very slow with a lot of discussion outside of the bedroom. When we finally decided to find a play friend we explained to him our situation and the rules. They started off with a lot of sexting for a few weeks. The first meet there was no physical contact just coffee. Second meet they played and did everything but sex. The 3rd time was the first having sex. We did this way to make sure we both felt good about each and every step. We find being completely open and straight forward with each other and our friend worked best for us.

I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

I will say do not hold back with any questions, insecurities, or rules between the two fo you. Remember it's just a dick and at the end of the day she belongs to you and you to her.

My wife and I have done a lot over the past ten years or so. Whether we have another man, woman, or both involved with us it is always about me and her in the end.

I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

I will say do not hold back with any questions, insecurities, or rules between the two fo you. Remember it's just a dick and at the end of the day she belongs to you and you to her.

My wife and I have done a lot over the past ten years or so. Whether we have another man, woman, or both involved with us it is always about me and her in the end.
Any regrets? Any rules that you wish you would’ve made upfront that you didn’t think about?

Back