Just a filthy, nasty mfkr

We are new here and this forum scares me and yet...here I am reading it! I will only contribute this, never having experienced BBC: a huge part of the appeal for hubby and me is that a lot of men here seem to love married white women, emphasis on the 'married.'

@jandv4u- Yes you are correct. There are indeed quite a few BBC's like myself who just cant get enough of a sexy, married white woman. If your ever interested and want to chat and the two of you make it to DC from time to time reach out to me directly. I would love to chat more.

Thank you, Mace! The whole 'married' thing is sexy. I don't like rough play but the idea of being 'taken' in front of hubby is -- well, hot! I almost said 'used,' but that's a little strong. Or not? One guy wrote and said, "I want to stretch, fill, use, and train you to be my black cock slut." That had the good girl in me retreating and bad girl in me ... listening, anyway.

And your my kind of woman. A sexy ass white chick with a PHAT ass that I bet can take every inch of this cock and drain every drop from it as well!!!!! I would literally own that ass of yours baby girl.
You are correct Mace! I take it balls deep in my pussy and ass. My PHAT white Russian ass make big black cocks disappear. I always drain every last drop. I am a good cm slut! I always submit my body and all y holes for my black bulls masters. I know you would own this ass and make me your BBC whore :)

Thank you, Mace! The whole 'married' thing is sexy. I don't like rough play but the idea of being 'taken' in front of hubby is -- well, hot! I almost said 'used,' but that's a little strong. Or not? One guy wrote and said, "I want to stretch, fill, use, and train you to be my black cock slut." That had the good girl in me retreating and bad girl in me ... listening, anyway.
Don't let a great thing go to waste baby girl. Let it all out and take what you want/ deserve!!!

You are correct Mace! I take it balls deep in my pussy and ass. My PHAT white Russian ass make big black cocks disappear. I always drain every last drop. I am a good cm slut! I always submit my body and all y holes for my black bulls masters. I know you would own this ass and make me your BBC whore :)
I would love to ******* feed that asshole this dick and right as I am about to pop I slam it all down your fucking throat!!!!!
Yea, we need to fuck for sure. I bet we could teach each other a thing or two.

Back