Just a filthy, nasty mfkr

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by mace177588, Nov 16, 2014.

1. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I love slapping white girls on the face with my cock while they suck it. Then fuck them in their tight asses and shooting a load in them and then let them suck me clean.
    White women are just a super turn on for me. me.jpg me1.jpg

trk258, Malla Kor, Deanna546 and 50 others like this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: Just a filthy, nasty mfkr
    I give up ... what's a "filthy, nasty mfkr?"
    gif_Yellowball-ScratchingHead.gif Mac

3. mace177588

US
    A filthy, nasty mother fucker is a freaky ass guy/ gal who just loves to do kinky things when it comes to sex. Now ya know Mac. But there is always more. It's not a specific term.

4. mace177588

US
    photo 5.JPG photo 4.JPG I love sliding the tip of my dick in white pussy and jerking off in them. It drives them crazy and makes that hot pussy squirt my cum like crazy!!
    Another good one is fucking them, pulling out and shooting my cum in my hand. I them let them lick it from my hand like the sexy kitty cats that they are :)

5. mace177588

US
    View attachment 461327 View attachment 461329 I love sliding the tip of my dick in white pussy and jerking off in them. It drives them crazy and makes that hot pussy squirt my cum like crazy!!
    Another good one is fucking them, pulling out and shooting my cum in my hand. I then let them lick it from my hand like the sexy kitty cats that they are :)

6. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Damn BRO I'm the same way I want white pussy 24/7

7. Curious Couple 4 BBC

Curious Couple 4 BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I love being treated like a slut!!

Attached Files:

Malla Kor, worshipu9, raykink and 9 others like this.
  8. mace177588

US
    Great minds think alike ya filthy, nasty mother fucker!!

9. mace177588

US
    Great minds think alike ya filthy, nasty mother fucker!!

10. mace177588

US
    Now as for your fine ass. Get the fuck up here to DC and get some of this Marine dick. You know you want it. I bet that hot pussy stays wet doesn't it? hmmmmmm

Curious Couple 4 BBC likes this.
  11. mace177588

US
    I'm the type of horny fuck that if I ever were to get in one of those horrible industrial accidents and I got the top of my head cut off the only thing that you would see is a bunch of white pussies floating around in my head. Sad I know. lol
    I was made for white pussy and God knows it was made for this dick :)
    If your local and love to fuck come and find this cock ladies. Don't let a great thing go to waste.

Ambergate and Live2ServeBBC like this.
  12. Curious Couple 4 BBC

US
    If I could I would baby!! and Im sure you would make me scream!! I love your pics hunni .. very nice :)

raykink, dark40rce and mace177588 like this.
  13. Curious Couple 4 BBC

US
    And yes .., just looking at your big gorgeous black cock makes me wet..xoxox

raykink and dark40rce like this.
  14. mace177588

US
    I bet your fine ass says that to all of the big black gorgeous cocked mother fuckers around now don't ya. hehe
    I want to fuck that tight asshole and right before I cum I pull out and brain fuck you to tears.
    I would love to ass fuck you and right before I shot my load in that ass I would pull out and throat fuck you so you could taste your own sweet ass juices and then I would have that ass mount me and ride this fucking dick and take 'er for a spin around the block. And right before that pussy squirted I would start choking you out so your orgasm would be that much more intense. Choke you til you almost passed out and if you did pass out I would turn you over and own that asshole!!!!!!!! Prolapse the fuck outa that loose ass. Damned you have me horny as fuck now. hehe

Coldtech, Jane ad John and Greg123 like this.
  15. mace177588

US
    I bet your fine ass says that to all of the big black gorgeous cocked mother fuckers around now don't ya. hehe
    I want to fuck that tight asshole and right before I cum I pull out and brain fuck you to tears.
    I would love to ass fuck you and right before I shot my load in that ass I would pull out and throat fuck you so you could taste your own sweet ass juices and then I would have that ass mount me and ride this fucking dick and take 'er for a spin around the block. And right before that pussy squirted I would start choking you out so your orgasm would be that much more intense. Choke you til you almost passed out and if you did pass out I would turn you over and own that asshole!!!!!!!! Prolapse the fuck outa that loose ass. Damned you have me horny as fuck now. hehe

16. Curious Couple 4 BBC

US
  17. mace177588

US
    Just look at those yummy ass looking tits. I would love to have you sucking my dick as I pull and squeezed your hard, pink nipples. When I was ready to cum I would shoot my warm load all over your sexy face!! And then tell you to turn the fuck around so I could take that tight asshole!!!!

18. Curious Couple 4 BBC

US
  19. rk80s.ca

rk80s.ca Active Member

That's because you are one.... and I mean that as a compliment:)

raykink and Curious Couple 4 BBC like this.
  20. Curious Couple 4 BBC

US