Just a filthy, nasty mfkr

I love slapping white girls on the face with my cock while they suck it. Then fuck them in their tight asses and shooting a load in them and then let them suck me clean.
White women are just a super turn on for me.View attachment 460899 View attachment 460900
I would suck ur dick straight after u pull it from my ass. Just love ass to mouth but I will only do it for a black lover. White guys dont even get to use my ass lol. X

Wow this thread is fun! And HOT!!

I want in!View attachment 481677
Oh baby trust me. Your hot lil ass doesn't have to "want" for *******. I would gladly give you what the fuck ever you ever wanted. Your too sexy. I would love for your fine ass to squat on my tongue wearing that sexy outfit just like that. Right in public for all to see how lucky I am to be tongue fucking your hot pussy and tight lil white asshole. Damned I want to eat your ass right now!!!!!!

Wow this thread is fun! And HOT!!

I want in!View attachment 481677
Oh baby trust me. Your hot lil ass doesn't have to "want" for *******. I would gladly give you what the fuck ever you ever wanted. Your too sexy. I would love for your fine ass to squat on my tongue wearing that sexy outfit just like that. Right in public for all to see how lucky I am to be tongue fucking your hot pussy and tight lil white asshole. Damned I want to eat your ass right now!!!!!!

View attachment 461327 View attachment 461329 I love sliding the tip of my dick in white pussy and jerking off in them. It drives them crazy and makes that hot pussy squirt my cum like crazy!!
Another good one is fucking them, pulling out and shooting my cum in my hand. I them let them lick it from my hand like the sexy kitty cats that they are :)
I want make my wife drinking your sperm! And then for feel weird kissing her too!

Back