Just a filthy, nasty mfkr

Omg :) I would love to feel that seed dripping out of my ass and down my thighs. And daddy, you know how much I like my mouth pounded. You're teasing me now :p
I know my lil sexy white hottie likes to be teased. Now stop on by and let me tease that sweet lil ass with my tongue!!

I love slapping white girls on the face with my cock while they suck it. Then fuck them in their tight asses and shooting a load in them and then let them suck me clean.
White women are just a super turn on for me.View attachment 460899 View attachment 460900
Black Men like You make me fervently wish i was female, just to have a chance to kneel at Your feet, head bowed, then arch my back till i'm fully exposed and incapable of defending my body, offering You my body, my person

Black Men like You make me fervently wish i was female, just to have a chance to kneel at Your feet, head bowed, then arch my back till i'm fully exposed and incapable of defending my body, offering You my body, my person
You do know your place. Impressive I must admit!

Oh Master, is it impressive of a slave if she knows the proper order of things and her position in it ? a necessary quality for such as myself lest one enjoys her Master's rage and desires to be put aside.Above all else, slave is Master's property that is her position in the order of things. i cabn only speak for myself at this point; to feel as i have just written brings continious joy for she is at all times attendant to His pleasures and desires; knowing His power is absolute and that it is correct to fear Him, she quivers as He takes her body and soul. Master is most correct, i know my place and the fulfillment that comes from being a lil white slave owned by a Black Master, for none other can do as such

Back