July 2023 Splash Mocha Event in Ft Lauderdale 💕 First Time Visit

Hi everyone! 👋 Hubby and I will be attending the Splash Mocha event taking place in Ft. Lauderdale in July. We booked pretty late so we don't have a room at the hotel but we will be there on Saturday, 7/15 with a day/evening pass and will be staying at a nearby hotel. We'll be there as first-timers mostly just to check things out and to hopefully make some good connections, but also to do some fun and naughty things if it works out well for us. 😈 It's sort of an exploratory trip for when we'll be back for the Orlando Splash Mocha event in December (New Years Eve).

We're both looking forward to it but we're not really sure what to expect. We aren't really a traditional hotwife/cuckold couple but this seems to be one of the only real hotwife-themed events in our area, and when it comes to play partners my only requirements are that they are kind and handsome, find me attractive, and won't flake out at the last minute. Having a good sense of humor and not taking yourself so seriously is also a plus! 💕 Unfortunately we've had a lot of issues with flakes in the past, mostly with younger guys, but I've had a lot of good experiences and play sessions as well. I'm hoping to have a good experience here and, if possible, would like to make some connections beforehand so that we aren't going in completely alone and blind. 👩‍🦯 That's mostly why I'm writing this - to avoid that scenario.

So here are my questions for you:

1. Are you going? If so, when will you be there, and what are your goals and how will you go about achieving them?

2. Have you been to one of these events before? If so, what should I/we expect? I'm not new to being a hotwife, but I've never been to a hotwife-themed event before so this will all be new to me/us.

3. Ladies, how do you meet potential play partners at these events? Do you find that connecting beforehand is helpful? Or do you just sort of wing it? Gentlemen, how do you prefer to interact with the hotwives at these events? What makes one stand out in your opinion? Do you have any other advice to offer?

Thanks so much for reading this! Feel free to answer all, some, or even none of these questions and just reply with your thoughts. I'm looking forward to reading them! -Liz 💕
My wife and I will be there. It’s our 2nd. We’re hooked. Doing the new year party in Orlando as well!! You’re going to have a blast!! Trust me.

I will be attending in July have a room at the host hotel, Getting a new collar for the event, looking to see what my maximum is.
anyone local want to get together this month before the event?
Anyone willing to assist me in my quest of sexual servitude and enjoys sharing me at SM will be deeply rewarded (regularly)
Yes the Qos tattoo is real and inked.
We will see you there. N look for your tattoo lol

I just sent you a friend request on the splash website. This July will also be our first. We share the same apprehensions but are also very excited!
We been to SM in past. It's laid back n no pressure event.... We are selective so take my wife awhile to warm up but this year we know some of the guys so definitely be easier for us to find our grove..

One other question I have for the group is this:

Does anyone ever make content while there or is it strictly forbidden, at least in certain areas? If allowed, is it generally welcomed or frowned upon? I just want to make sure not to step on anyone's toes, especially the promotors. I've been to clubs where they make you forfeit your phone just to enter, but I understand why. It's to protect people's privacy. 💕
Definitely no phone/.camera in public area. What goes on in your room if between you all. But not in hallways. We were with a group one year n. They were taking pictures n naughty in hallway n we all almost got thrown out ...

One other question I have for the group is this:

Does anyone ever make content while there or is it strictly forbidden, at least in certain areas? If allowed, is it generally welcomed or frowned upon? I just want to make sure not to step on anyone's toes, especially the promotors. I've been to clubs where they make you forfeit your phone just to enter, but I understand why. It's to protect people's privacy. 💕
Definitely no phone/. in public area. What goes on in your room if between you all. But not in hallways. We were with a group one year n. They were taking pictures n naughty in hallway n they all almost got thrown out ...

Definitely no phone/.camera in public area. What goes on in your room if between you all. But not in hallways. We were with a group one year n. They were taking pictures n naughty in hallway n we all almost got thrown out ...
That makes sense! Thank you. 💕

Thinking about attending this event but I’m a single male and def my first time exploring something like this. I’ll be in Florida and it will be a little drive, but I’m thinking it might be worth it for the experience!

I just called and they are sold out for single men and women 😞 - couples may still be able to get tix on the site. Wish I had someone to go with lol

No - it would have been my first one. I just stumbled upon it as I was looking for exciting things to do while visiting Florida. I’m gonna see if there’s any single open minded women willing to go, if not, I’ll get a head start on the next event!

Back