July 2023 Splash Mocha Event in Ft Lauderdale 💕 First Time Visit

Does anyone know when and how they usually send out the schedule of events and classes for Splash Mocha? We will only be there on Saturday for the July event (but for the entire thing in December) and I want to make sure we are signed up beforehand if possible. Thanks in advance! -Liz 💕
They don't send them out. Once you are on site and sign the forms you will be provided the schedule.

One other question I have for the group is this:

Does anyone ever make content while there or is it strictly forbidden, at least in certain areas? If allowed, is it generally welcomed or frowned upon? I just want to make sure not to step on anyone's toes, especially the promotors. I've been to clubs where they make you forfeit your phone just to enter, but I understand why. It's to protect people's privacy. 💕

One other question I have for the group is this:

Does anyone ever make content while there or is it strictly forbidden, at least in certain areas? If allowed, is it generally welcomed or frowned upon? I just want to make sure not to step on anyone's toes, especially the promotors. I've been to clubs where they make you forfeit your phone just to enter, but I understand why. It's to protect people's priv
Basically content is forbidden. I'll send a pm to explain it in more detail

Hey there. We are Curt and Heather. This July will be our first Splash and we are so excited. I think we have some of the same apprehension about networking with others and “making things happen” so to speak. We have just been trying to make connections in advance through here, Telegram, the Splash site, etc. Her goal is to have a fun balance of sun, relaxation, flirtation, and play time one-on-one as well as in groups. Hubby is looking forward to just being able to be “in public” with other like-minded couples and people in the lifestyle.
Hi guys

I will be attending in July have a room at the host hotel, Getting a new collar for the event, looking to see what my maximum is.
anyone local want to get together this month before the event?
Anyone willing to assist me in my quest of sexual servitude and enjoys sharing me at SM will be deeply rewarded (regularly)
Yes the Qos tattoo is real and inked.
Can't wait to see you there

It’s a beautiful experience. It’s quite different from every other hotel take over in that black men are the focus . If you aren’t social there will be some conditioning needed . This is not a vanilla event . Of course consent from a black king is needed but women can literally walk up to who they like and start up a conversation. Obviously there are levels to this but everyone can get their fill there . The experienced guys know to pace themselves while taking advantage of every opportunity. Kings are selective here as they should be . The interesting thing is ,guys are not overly aggressive here . It’s a chill festive vibe. Ft. Lauderdale is different bc we have great weather and the pool .
Yesss sir

Basically content is forbidden. I'll send a pm to explain it in more detail
Say what you have to say, here in the open. You have no reason to hide. From a legal perspective what's good for Splash is also good for B2w. Let's be honest, you're operating in the same juristiction, are you? :unsure:

Back