Joined the "squirter" club today.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Welovefun34, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

It was unreal! I've been close many times, but never let it go. I certainly won't be holding back ever again. Wet and nasty, just the way I like it. It's been a good day.

ray0201, hotLena, Miamicouple and 7 others like this.
  2. The223group

The223group New Member

mmmm now you need to join my group ....

3. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    If you feel like squirting again let me know!

4. likeit

likeit Banned

Image1.jpgty.jpg me to

Welovefun34 likes this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Well, now wait a sec, you can't just make a statement like THAT and then not tell us what happened.:furious: We voyeur types need to hear the story. Please fill in with some details ..... :smoke:

When I was in school I dated this girl that ( I later determined) was a squirter. At the time I thought she was just peeing my sheets, but years later learned that what she was doing was orgasmic squirts. She'd do 'em while my penis was still inside her ... not as we see in these silly vids. If she was on top ( as usually was the case) she would start her orgasms and almost immediately I'd feel that warm squirt around my cock.

So, please don't leave us hanging ... pray tell us the DETAILS! Mac :dance:

Welovefun34 and likeit like this.
  6. bikinilovers69

bikinilovers69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    This was the first time D squirted while being fucked! P3030360.JPG

7. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

Lord Have Mercy... That Hurricane Katrina is the best pussy...

Welovefun34 and bikinilovers69 like this.
  8. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Once you learn to relax and let go......it will become more natural. I great partner always helps too. One who knows what he is doing and has done his homework. We have sheets and special covers for the bed already. But I usually squirt the most through my fantasies of my very good looking black bull. They are more intense. Haven't met my fantasy bull yet. But it'll happen. One fantasy is to have sex all night on my husband side of the bed while he's at work. And when he comes home very late like always. He will find he has to sleep in our wet spot. Soaking wet. And suffer. As my side is nice and dry!!!! Night night hubby!!!

9. bikinilovers69

bikinilovers69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    D definitely knows when it is coming and how to control though once she is getting pounding by a great bbc, it is tough to control and she becomes prolific!

10. ray0201

ray0201 Member

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Experienced it with a friend a few times- MORE than AMAZING!!!!!

Welovefun34 likes this.
  11. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

12. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

[quot="Miamicouple, post: 304455, member: 31809"]Once you learn to relax and let go......it will become more natural. I great partner always helps too. One who knows what he is doing and has done his homework. We have sheets and special covers for the bed already. But I usually squirt the most through my fantasies of my very good looking black bull. They are more intense. Haven't met my fantasy bull yet. But it'll happen. One fantasy is to have sex all night on my husband side of the bed while he's at work. And when he comes home very late like always. He will find he has to sleep in our wet spot. Soaking wet. And suffer. As my side is nice and dry!!!! Night night hubby!!![/quote]
    I am investing in a good mattress cover :)

13. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

So I have been told

14. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

I am always up for squirting!

15. Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle Member Real Person

My first experience with a girls that squirted was very similar. She even apologized for getting the bed ( her parents ) so wet. Her pussy made up for her terrible head.