Joined the "squirter" club today.

It was unreal! I've been close many times, but never let it go. I certainly won't be holding back ever again. ...... It's been a good day.

Well, now wait a sec, you can't just make a statement like THAT and then not tell us what happened.:furious: We voyeur types need to hear the story. Please fill in with some details ..... :smoke:

When I was in school I dated this girl that ( I later determined) was a squirter. At the time I thought she was just peeing my sheets, but years later learned that what she was doing was orgasmic squirts. She'd do 'em while my penis was still inside her ... not as we see in these silly vids. If she was on top ( as usually was the case) she would start her orgasms and almost immediately I'd feel that warm squirt around my cock.

So, please don't leave us hanging ... pray tell us the DETAILS! Mac :dance:

Once you learn to relax and let go......it will become more natural. I great partner always helps too. One who knows what he is doing and has done his homework. We have sheets and special covers for the bed already. But I usually squirt the most through my fantasies of my very good looking black bull. They are more intense. Haven't met my fantasy bull yet. But it'll happen. One fantasy is to have sex all night on my husband side of the bed while he's at work. And when he comes home very late like always. He will find he has to sleep in our wet spot. Soaking wet. And suffer. As my side is nice and dry!!!! Night night hubby!!!

Well, now wait a sec, you can't just make a statement like THAT and then not tell us what happened.:furious: We voyeur types need to hear the story. Please fill in with some details ..... :smoke:

When I was in school I dated this girl that ( I later determined) was a squirter. At the time I thought she was just peeing my sheets, but years later learned that what she was doing was orgasmic squirts. She'd do 'em while my penis was still inside her ... not as we see in these silly vids. If she was on top ( as usually was the case) she would start her orgasms and almost immediately I'd feel that warm squirt around my cock.

Okay Mac, you've convinced me. My hubby and I went in to the bedroom for our daily "talk" (we have 2 *******, so that is our code word) and he immediately stripped me down, placed me on the bed and positioned 2 pillows under my hips to give my pelvis the perfect tilt. He decided that as part of our foreplay he was going to use my large dildo on me. That made me cum almost instantly. After driving me crazy with that, he decided he was going to massage my g-spot while licking my clit. I felt the sensatiin building and decided to ride the wave instead of fighting it.
It was nothing like in the movies, as far as it shooting across the room, but the pillows were soaked. It felt amazing! To my surprise it happened again during intercourse a few minutes later.

I find now, it is much easier to let it go than it was the first time.

[quot="Miamicouple, post: 304455, member: 31809"]Once you learn to relax and let go......it will become more natural. I great partner always helps too. One who knows what he is doing and has done his homework. We have sheets and special covers for the bed already. But I usually squirt the most through my fantasies of my very good looking black bull. They are more intense. Haven't met my fantasy bull yet. But it'll happen. One fantasy is to have sex all night on my husband side of the bed while he's at work. And when he comes home very late like always. He will find he has to sleep in our wet spot. Soaking wet. And suffer. As my side is nice and dry!!!! Night night hubby!!![/quote]
I am investing in a good mattress cover :)

My first experience with a girls that squirted was very similar. She even apologized for getting the bed ( her parents ) so wet. Her pussy made up for her terrible head.

Back