I've not had sex in over 2 years, my wife has!

I agree! She already has a friend converted too! Her husband actually has an average sized cock too, not like my tiny one!
White or black. When its 10 or 12 inches and thick its makes a big impression on the wives. And when the husband says go for it all the wives are jumping on it fast. Then its just a matter of how soon the next time. That's how couples begin in this lifestyle and it becomes a regular thing for the wives and the cuck husbands

I enjoy it as much as her, it's me that finds guys online to fuck her. I love to have her compare us next to each other, my 2.5" next to big thick 12" black cock!
Sometimes genetics really sucks. Sometimes its just "old" age. Sometimes its over weight , low tostesterone or some other physical condition like ed. At least now there is an alternative that the wives enjoy.

Sometimes genetics really sucks. Sometimes its just "old" age. Sometimes its over weight , low tostesterone or some other physical condition like ed. At least now there is an alternative that the wives enjoy.
As I got older my sex drive just totally fell off and when she got with calvin it was actualy better for me she changed a lot we get along much better now she is never bitchy so it has been a blessing for us and all it is for her and the black lovers is a sex thing nothing else.

As I got older my sex drive just totally fell off and when she got with calvin it was actualy better for me she changed a lot we get along much better now she is never bitchy so it has been a blessing for us and all it is for her and the black lovers is a sex thing nothing else.
Such a common story for many of us white husbands. Then she hooks up with BBC and things improve. She has great sex again and it also becomes a turn on for us. Eventually, its all good for all of us. Assuming of course, she meets often and regularly with her black friends. Susans friend Marcus visits us often and gives her really great sex. A huge turn on for me too

I don't know what my problem is, i'm slim, in good shape, healthy, but my cock is tiny? Just bad luck i guess? Next to a huge black cock its just no comparison!
Yes genetics is a big part but so is circulation too skinny not good. Cock isn't a muscle so lifting weights won't give you a bigger cock accept if it improves or inceases ******* circulation. Testosterone level is important too . Low T. Lower sex drive .

For me it was not only my age but I am now diabetic also and that had a big impact on me the E. D. thing was a problem. and about size that was not a problem for us as she had never been with another man sexually before we married however when she did get with Calvin he is a big guy she did struggle with it at first but sexualy it was the difference she had always needed but we didn't know is all.

For me it was not only my age but I am now diabetic also and that had a big impact on me the E. D. thing was a problem. and about size that was not a problem for us as she had never been with another man sexually before we married however when she did get with Calvin he is a big guy she did struggle with it at first but sexualy it was the difference she had always needed but we didn't know is all.
E. D thing common with older white men not in good health or good physical shape. Size thing common with mature white couples who have not known other partners. The average white man has the average size white cock. Until she experiences the large black cock, its all fantasy and guesswork. Once she "knows" its good , then its just "more" of it. So many white couples/ husbands still unprepared for the passionate desire for more bbc. To some men , its really a big shock as the wife had always been submissive for sex. Now she has become aggressive for it. And other personality changes.

E. D thing common with older white men not in good health or good physical shape. Size thing common with mature white couples who have not known other partners. The average white man has the average size white cock. Until she experiences the large black cock, its all fantasy and guesswork. Once she "knows" its good , then its just "more" of it. So many white couples/ husbands still unprepared for the passionate desire for more bbc. To some men , its really a big shock as the wife had always been submissive for sex. Now she has become aggressive for it. And other personality changes.
So true ! Her sex drive has shot through the roof and she is not young it is like she has taken some type of sex *******. She will sometimes do it several times in a day that never even happened when we were first married and a lot younger.

So true ! Her sex drive has shot through the roof and she is not young it is like she has taken some type of sex *******. She will sometimes do it several times in a day that never even happened when we were first married and a lot younger.
Very Good ! That's what you hope for when you begin this journey. The first step is always that she enjoys sex again with the young black stud. Then she wants more. Soon there are lots of other changes in her. Naked around the house. No bra or panties. Flashes her body at the young black men as invitations for sex. Loosing or gaining weight. Maybe more exercise like walking or goes to the gym. Nights out with "girlfriends"

Very Good ! That's what you hope for when you begin this journey. The first step is always that she enjoys sex again with the young black stud. Then she wants more. Soon there are lots of other changes in her. Naked around the house. No bra or panties. Flashes her body at the young black men as invitations for sex. Loosing or gaining weight. Maybe more exercise like walking or goes to the gym. Nights out with "girlfriends"
I do worry about her not being discreet like we had talked about in the beginning but Calvin explained to us by getting her out and in dressing her different it builds her confidence and building her confidence she is more sexual and will enjoy her sex much better and want to be more giving sexually.

I do worry about her not being discreet like we had talked about in the beginning but Calvin explained to us by getting her out and in dressing her different it builds her confidence and building her confidence she is more sexual and will enjoy her sex much better and want to be more giving sexually.
Oh yes. There is a very " tried and true" process with white wives that takes them through a series of sexual development steps. The "sexually public" is one of these steps. It reinforces her sexual concept of. Herself. Very important for mature white wives. It also encourages them to continue on in the following steps

Calvin is right on with the conidence building. Many middle aged women have issues with their self perception and don't see themselves as sexually desireable. Changing how they dress can begin to change the perception of themselves. As they meet and enjoy sex with different young black men , their sexuality often improves. Then their self image improves and it becomes a self fufilling cycle. The problem develops on when and where for this process to level off or stop before things become unmanageable.

Yes and she already has been with several young blacks now some I have not even met now it has become kind of out of control in my mind.
. Its not " always the same " for every woman but there is a " Clear and definite " pattern of behavior as they go through a transformation of becoming sluts for bbc. Watched a "few" wives over the years including Susan as they convert to black and they enjoy sex with more and more black men . A huge change from just having sex with your husband. They make themselves open and available to most attractive black men. Occasionally , there might be someone who is violent or perhaps diseased who they avoid but usually they are eager for more BBC and semen.

It has been so unlike her she was always conservative sexually and I guess I was also when she met and got with calvin it is like something happened her attitude looks and just her whole being changed she is still a great wife and in a lot of ways much better then well before this happened . I would like to know how this happens and if it is common and what should I expect down the road with all this ?

Back