I've not had sex in over 2 years, my wife has!

Page9.jpg

We are up there in years now and for me I just got burned out on the sex it was her that was the horny one the last few years and when she got with Calvin it has actually improved our marriage I have more time to do things I like to do while her and Calvin are off doing things and all he wants is sex and that works for us great happy wife and happy life lol !!

We are up there in years now and for me I just got burned out on the sex it was her that was the horny one the last few years and when she got with Calvin it has actually improved our marriage I have more time to do things I like to do while her and Calvin are off doing things and all he wants is sex and that works for us great happy wife and happy life lol !!
Many more mature couples now with similiar "happiness". Something about the large BBC deep inside her giving her that special touch that gives her such comfort

I'm only 27, and my wife's still 22, who knows how things will be when we are a bit older?
This lifestyle becoming more popular with young white couples as more white women turn to black men. Many mature white couples have found new happiness and vitality in their relationship with this new sexuality. Some couples have enjoyed this for many years. Sometimes , the wife is converted on or before the wedding night and the whole marraige has been sharing with BBC

I'm only 27, and my wife's still 22, who knows how things will be when we are a bit older?
Certainly depends on your pursuit of this lifestyle. Huge variety of activites with couples of different ages and locations. Some wives are very sexual and others are less so. Some women select a few partners. Other prefer a wider variety of men

I see it becoming more popular, love seeing a white girl with a black man! Only better thing that watching my wife with a BBC is seeing her with 3 :)
Some black bulls are more interesting than others but what I enjoy is watching susans behavior when she really gets into it with a large bbc going deep and stretching her very good. So clear she is a sex slave to blacks

Back