It's me again. You know the black republican girl with the handsome honky husband (triple H) and I am back to rip some ass

rdtree

Female
Haven't been a voice here in a while for two reasons. First, I was very disheartened with the outcome of the elections and I see that my fears were quickly validated by the actions the new majority as they deceive their constituants while promoting their agenda; lining their pockets the entire way. And yet everywhere you turn, it is Donald Trump's fault. Every vile act, in order to succeed, should have a diversion. Trump, is just that. The more we look at him, and he is a big dummy, the less we notice the gross incompetence of the new leaders. And besides, I just hate fucking losing. The second reason is that we went to Melbourne down under for my husband's yearly charity rugby tourney. And if you ever meet an Australian, you will realize two things. You can't help but love them, they just seem satisfied with everything and no matter how much you think you can *******, they will out ******* you, men and women. Nuff said on that.
Seriously, so we come back to the states and amidst all the change at the top, we watch the news and nothing has changed at the bottom. We are still running around the streets, breaking things and rioting. What are we trying to accomplish here. What are you rioting for. Apparently, it is still for George. He is unfortunately deceased, dead, yet all of this energy is put out for a dead man that you have never met. What is it that we want here? Who are we mad at now and along that line, why are we always mad? The cops are jailed and going to trial, where I hope, they will be convicted. So that is taken care of. The family just got the settlement, so that is taken care of. So what now?
Well I will tell you what now. How about getting your sorry asses home to your wives and children. Your wives, with schools closed, just may have their hands full and could use some help. Take all that energy you suddenly seem to have when cars are there to pound on, and redirect it to your kitchen table, sit down with your children and spouse and explain about some changes that are taking place, starting now right here. Put your energy into explaining that black children are scoring dead last in all intelligence and assessment exams, and it gets worse every year. Use that energy to tell them that the only way to improve our people is through education and that violence is not the answer, ever. They must value their schools, respect their teachers, and they must learn because they will fall behind even more if they don't. And with schools shut down, explain to them why daddy can run out and protest instead of staying home and teaching them how to multiply and divide. Make sure they know that this is the new revolution, it begins in the classroom, not the streets. Children love to learn when they are little; their lust for knowledge is delightful. Too often we let it fade. That pent up energy of ours needs to be used to lay down the law so you come home from school and go nowhere until your homework is done and you understand the work. Getting good grades is now the goal, not tv, not tiddleywinks, not that boy you text a miliion times a day. Stop looking to Washington DC for the answer. They don't have it. and never did. Parents need to value something in order for their children to value it. And very soon, once the better grades start coming in and your children start understanding the schoolwork, they will love school and learning. If you are lost and don't understand something, you do poorly because you give up. As an educator, watching a baby beaming with pride at that A+ gets me choked up. And all they want to do is run home and show you that score because they want your approval, and more than anything, they want you to be proud of them. You better buy some refridgerator magnets, you will need them. Use that energy, to be a role model for them. For a boy, there is noone more of a hero than his dad. Not even Superman or Tom Brady or God could compete. Finally, use that energy to hug your children and tell them that you love them. Probably the most important energy expenditure.
This is how you change the world in 2021 and beyond. We had our revolution. Now begins our black evolution. Thank you for your time. Now go back to chasing those tight little white hotties, I know you want to.

I guess my opinion is...you are a fucking ////!....what a crock of *******....and I never got past the first few sentences of whining and crying....you need to throw in self loathing then maybe it...…...nah it still wouldn't make sense!
black republican trump supporter..wtf?
husband TRIPLE H …..homo hunting a home?

Last edited:
just worried about you bro. I'm pretty sure that the crazy lady who wrote the initial post is never coming back to read the replies
Well, for one, rdtree is not a "black woman", just another Rightard racist trying to stir up the fires. Typical tactic to maintain division and hatred amongst the populous. They're only joy, these days, is dragging others down into their own miserable lives. You've been around long enough to see this done in "massive waves" by the one and only maestro of division, ridgelyfan. Maybe you just prefer imaging this is a black female. Kind of disappointed you'd fall for this trick since its been played so often by Trump. It just proves we have "sheepish" people in our own ranks as well. And rdtree says HE'S here to "rip some ass????" I say "go for it, dumbass!" .......... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
Well, for one, rdtree is not a "black woman", just another Rightard racist trying to stir up the fires. Typical tactic to maintain division and hatred amongst the populous. They're only joy, these days, is dragging others down into their own miserable lives. You've been around long enough to see this done in "massive waves" by the one and only maestro of division, ridgelyfan. Maybe you just prefer imaging this is a black female. Kind of disappointed you'd fall for this trick since its been played so often by Trump. It just proves we have "sheepish" people in our own ranks as well. And rdtree says HE'S here to "rip some ass????" I say "go for it, dumbass!" .......... View attachment 4010048
Yep, another white guy posing as a female.
The twist on this one seems to be that he pretends to be a black woman to troll the political forums, thinking the profile will be credibility or, 'own the libs' because he used the drawing "Rainbow eyes" by Gerardo Monroy Vergara.
Maybe that's how he gets off.

Trumptards are becoming an annoyance with even the normal conservative groups ... they come to a party, cause problems, starting arguments & fights among the guests, then leave the party saying "mission accomplished".
They're sort of like people without a country ... confused & lost with no understanding as to why they're no longer being wanted or accepted. The world and politics have moved on and THEY are still stuck in old tea party strategies of division. Still trying to convince everyone that the 2020 election was a fraud unjustly taken from Trump, the covid virus shots are a fraud, the immigrants and blacks are our enemies, and giving aid to the millions of Trump created distressed families is wrong.

Hey, Trumptards, the 21st century is THIS WAY (adjust) ...... gif_ArrowRight-blinking2.gif ................................. pic_21stCentury.jpg
Hurry up or you're gonna miss the whole century.

Last edited:

RE: It's me again. You know the black republican girl with the handsome honky husband (triple H) and I am back to rip some ass

We're still waiting for Rdtree to start ripping some ass .... when's THAT suppose to start? I'll set my watch.

I see that my fears were quickly validated by the actions the new majority as they deceive their constituants while promoting their agenda; lining their pockets the entire way.
Easy to make these loose comments ... much harder to "back them up" .... what you got Rdtree? Biden's been in office barely 100 days and already started fulfilling his campaign promises. Just exactly what is it that you think Biden lied about, and how do you think Trump would do it better? How has the Biden administration lined their pockets the entire way?
Trump didn't complete ANY of his campaign promises he ran on ... and the Republicans are wanting to raise a federal monument to his 300 yards of Mexico fence samples ... you remember, the fence that Mexico was going to build, Trump said?
Why not back up your BS with some facts .... "white boy"!

Haven't been a voice here in a while ......
Which is a good thing in that you fulfilled "hot air" expectations of the past Rightards who have blown Hot Air without an ounce of "facts" to back up their posts. Interesting that this seems to be a conservative infection ... allowing your alligator mouths over load your little lizard asses.
My personal opinion is that you're not a black lady poster at all, but just another Trumptard white boy.
Its getting to be Halloween around here 365 days a year with the "fakes" who come here in their disguise virtual Halloween costumes.

Last edited:

RE: It's me again. You know the black republican girl with the handsome honky husband (triple H) and I am back to rip some ass

We're still waiting for Rdtree to start ripping some ass .... when's THAT suppose to start? I'll set my watch.

Easy to make these loose comments ... much harder to "back them up" .... what you got Rdtree? Biden's been in office barely 100 days and already started fulfilling his campaign promises. Just exactly what is it that you think Biden lied about, and how do you think Trump would do it better? How has the Biden administration lined their pockets the entire way?
Trump didn't complete ANY of his campaign promises he ran on ... and the Republicans are wanting to raise a federal monument to his 300 yards of Mexico fence samples ... you remember, the fence that Mexico was going to build, Trump said?
Why not back up your BS with some facts .... "white boy"!
I will tell you what he lied about. Covid, he stood in front of the country and said he was gonna "shut down the virus" he hasnt done *******. In fact its worse now than ever.

Of course it doesnt help when your letting covid infected illegals stream across the border without a care in the world. But hey anything for a bigger voter base

Back