It's me again. You know the black republican girl with the handsome honky husband (triple H) and I am back to rip some ass

I will tell you what he lied about. Covid, he stood in front of the country and said he was gonna "shut down the virus" he hasnt done *******. In fact its worse now than ever.
Didn't expect to run into so many assholes who would refuse a free vaccine against a deadly virus that spreads quickly, or wearing a fucking facemask to keep your germs and liberty to yourselves.
This is a new variant of Covid 19. Also, note, 95-99% of those hospitalized and dying are the ones who did not get the vaccine. Joe was right.

We were hoping to get 70% minimum vaccinated to build up a herd immunity.
Instead we got a 'thinning of the herd' with the ones who wanted their liberty to die of Covid.
I'm just pissed that once again, these selfish meat bags are taking up hospital beds, respirators, and medical staff that could be attending to those who need them for medical conditions not due to their own stupidity.

Of course it doesnt help when your letting covid infected illegals stream across the border without a care in the world. But hey anything for a bigger voter base
Is there something making you drunker and drunker as you write?

Wow. Love the replies from you guys, lady actually makes some common sense statements and you all rip her an ass and call her names. Just curious what you guys dislike about common sense.
Oh, and this is a fake profile. You get your 'common' sense from a faker? A guy pretending to be a woman.

I will tell you what he lied about. Covid, he stood in front of the country and said he was gonna "shut down the virus" he hasnt done *******. In fact its worse now than ever.
Hummm, ok, so lets look at Biden's directions to fighting covid and what happened. And, lets make Biden your doctor & run an example in a way you might possibly understand it better.
Now, remember, Biden's your doctor & you're his Republican patient.
(doctor): Mr Kinky, last month I recommended you get the vaccine for this very contagious disease going around. You said you had a excellent immune system and wouldn't get sick so you never got the shot.​
(doctor): I told you that by its being so contagious, that your family should get the vaccines as well. You said they didn't need the vaccines either as your ******* were very young and your wife a stay-at-home mom.​
(doctor) I also suggested you & your family start wearing a face mask when you go out and you said it was very inconvenient and annoying, plus, you again said you & your family weren't sick.​
(doctor) I told you the mask was to help avoid infecting others with the disease and you said, again, you weren't sick and not going to infect anyone and you refused to wear that mask.​
(doctor) I suggested that when you went out, that you leave at least 6 feet between you and other people when you go shopping, but you and your family ignored that suggestion as well.​
(doctor) I told you & your family to wash your hands several times a day & disinfect door knobs & other items in your home that you touch often. You said it was too much trouble to do all that.​
(doctor) MrKinky, now, you're laying in ICU with a 104 degree temperature sick with the disease, and I've got to tell you that the doctors don't think you're going to pull through this due to your diabetes, smoking, and weight issues.​
(doctor) Mr Kinky, you ignored all the advice we gave you for avoiding getting & spreading the disease, and now your wife has just been admitted with the same disease and your children aren't being allowed to see their mom. Its very likely your wife won't make it out of ICU either. Havey, have you named someone to be the guardian of your children?​
(MrKinky) Doctor, you didn't tell me it was this bad. You didn't make me listen. This is YOUR fault. You failed to protect me & my family from this awful disease. Now what am I going to do, Doctor Biden?​
(doctor) Die. I'm sorry, but, maybe someone more responsible than YOU & your wife will get your ******* and protect them.​
pic_Tombstone.jpg
Biden had an organized plan to eradicate the covid virus even BEFORE he took office as the new President in February of this year. Trump never had a plan organized because he told everyone it was "going to blow over". Also, when Biden's team arrived, they found that Trump had ordered his covid team to destroy the information they had accumulated on the covid virus and what they had done thus far. So, Biden's team had to start from scratch accumulating data on the disease.​
Republican governors in 16 states ignored the warnings, failed to push the vaccinations & other mandates suggested to them as to Trump's encouragements.​
The covid-19 mutated a couple times, each time changing the dynamics of fighting the very contagious virus.​
STILL, as a new mutated strand of covid ravages the country, this time affecting young people, Governors in 4 states are refusing to take the virus serious, are still ignoring the mandates, and are the highest concentrations of the disease in the USA today.​
Sorry, MrKinky, but this disease might be doing the US a favor by eradicating the very dumbest citizens we have. I really hate it for the *******, but to the ReTardlican adults, ...​
pic_GiveAFuck-immensity2.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it doesnt help when your letting covid infected illegals stream across the border without a care in the world.
Quit scapegoating the immigrants as the ones causing the disease to return and devastate the country. You're sounding just like a bumper sticker on a car I once read ... "If at first you don't succeed, blame whoever's not here".
We can't hold your frik'n hands to make you ReThuglicans follow CDC guidelines & mask mandates. Look what they're doing in Texas & Florida ... threatening the public if the ******* are made to wear masks, this after the CDC has already warned that THIS strand of virus is effecting the younger citizens ... 10-15 year olds have already been reported dying of covid in hospitals. Almost 100% of those in critical care with covid are unvaccinated citizens. Yet your Republican states are saying "we can have a free society or we can have a biomedical security state".
Its now known that 7 southern states (Florida, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama & Mississippi) account for over half of the new covid infections & hospitalizations in the past week. These states, however, represent less than 25% of the US population. .
So quit demonizing immigrants ... if you wish to see where the problem is, go LOOK in the mirror rather than sow suspicion of others.

word_DENIEL.jpg is only going to continue proving your BS word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg

Last edited:
Back