IT'S FUNNY...

Isn't it funny how so many white couples want to be dominated or have sex with black people yet support conservative values and don't support Pro black political issues?
It’s quite sad and depressing. I know I am one of those white people who desperately wants to be dominated by a black man. However I am liberal, voted Obama twice and have never voted for a republican.

Btw I would totally suck your cock of you would let me. I’m in Tampa.

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/fucking-myself-8752323

And all we them as is the LATEST FUCKTOY. I personally don't care how she voted or how she sees me outside of the bedroom. I'm not trying to bring her around my family or friends. Just SMASH and forget until the next time. No calling no texting during the week. I don't wanna hear about her sick ******* or PTA meetings, that's her husband's job. I'm fine with just fucking her. That's what this site is all about lol Amateur Interracial Sex.

Isn't it funny how so many white couples want to be dominated or have sex with black people yet support conservative values and don't support Pro black political issues?
Im not understanding your point. Your saying that if your a conservative you dont believe in black values is that what im getting out of this? Im not sure how conservatism has anything to do with fucking black men. Btw why does everything have to be about race with liberals? I hope your not on here looking for a relationship with a couple because that would be ironic that a black man would need to be on a site like this to find “relationships”. I thought this was about a “Fetish”, when did things change? Besides that back to the point, i don’t believe conservatism has anything to do with this site or race in fact conservatism in the dictionary would say a completely different definition then what your thinking about.

Isn't it funny how we are on a lifestyle site focused on fun and sex and things that bring us joy and some people feel compelled to bring politics into this venue. My lifestyle life is the only place I can go and --USUALLY-- escape everyone talking about their political views non-stop 24/7. Why on earth do we have to talk about what divides us here, left or right? Let's just stay focused on what unites us here in this amazing lifestyle of ours.

Back