It might be a UK thing but site seems to have gone down hill

When I first joined there seemed to be a group of about fifty gentlemen both dome and chucks that took the time to encourage others with great advice on how to build the fantasy for the other group and for the wives. Things like insuring great lines of communication.

When I first joined there seemed to be a group of about fifty gentlemen both dome and chucks that took the time to encourage others with great advice on how to build the fantasy for the other group and for the wives. Things like insuring great lines of communication.
That would be great but doesnt seem to be much UK action

Have we gone downhill or most men and women have found a steady bull or a steady QOS that you can have amazing times with ? I know that what happened to me and we meet once or twice a month and it works for me and her hubby .

We first used the site years ago and then not been back in for over 12months. Use to be really good for connections and meets.

Seems to be hardly any UK Males and when we do connect and ask to video verify each other they go all quite.

is it just a UK members thing? Just wondered if other couples were having same issue.
Nope it’s mostly full of fakes. White guys pretending to be black men, female or part of an couple. Even some of the the black guys aren’t verified so. Some people are just about the fantasy but can’t actually go through it. My ex wife and I met many guys who were all talk and either wouldn’t show up or perform. Part of the lifestyle! But yes this site mostly caters to the fantasy online life!

i think there are a lot more sites now so people dont stay with one
I suspect this is very close to the truth. I'm returning to the fold after a long break and have noticed that the responses I get from couples are not what they used to be. That has been the case here, on SH and on Fab. So far I seem to be having better luck re establishing old connections. That's ok but not ideal because those couples are in the main not local (London) to me.

Uk wife here. Only found fakes re seeking blk doms but still searching. Im blonde size 14 32ff bust shaved sub and bi, yet still only finding bulls not doms here in uk

Uk wife here. Only found fakes re seeking blk doms but still searching. Im blonde size 14 32ff bust shaved sub and bi, yet still only finding bulls not doms here in uk

Only found fakes? Says the woman who is listed as a male, and has posted fake/photoshopped pics claiming they were you. Okay.....

We first used the site years ago and then not been back in for over 12months. Use to be really good for connections and meets.

Seems to be hardly any UK Males and when we do connect and ask to video verify each other they go all quite.

is it just a UK members thing? Just wondered if other couples were having same issue.
😆

Back