It might be a UK thing but site seems to have gone down hill

D&T

Couple
From
UK
We first used the site years ago and then not been back in for over 12months. Use to be really good for connections and meets.

Seems to be hardly any UK Males and when we do connect and ask to video verify each other they go all quite.

is it just a UK members thing? Just wondered if other couples were having same issue.

We first used the site years ago and then not been back in for over 12months. Use to be really good for connections and meets.

Seems to be hardly any UK Males and when we do connect and ask to video verify each other they go all quite.

is it just a UK members thing? Just wondered if other couples were having same issue.
i think there are a lot more sites now so people dont stay with one

Hello. American ...native, not 100%....☆●⊙○°• ? ?‍♂️??✋

similar here - but she likes a guarantee of size which she hasnt always got that way.

we've been to a couple of parties/clubs but not something that is a regular option for us

SH was great. On it about 7 years but started to go same way. Although thinking about looking at it again

Who am i talking to one , or. ...both. i am in SEATTLE, Washington. USA. ☄?????❄☀

It is the great Pacific Northwest

Too much fakes here.. Come on UK, Even Russia and Denmark is doing a lot better, with demographic of blacks in the UK, there should be a great chance of successful outcomes, but filled with wankers who only needs your pics and vanish

Back