Issues with terminology

I find it disturbing to see people referring to women who like black cock as whores. I mean, WTF is that all about? :confused: The last I checked, a whore was someone who overtly exchanged sex for money. Now, if you want to refer to these women as sluts, that would be an entirely different story. To me, there is no finer compliment that I could pay a woman than to refer to her as a slut. Any other kind of a woman would simply be boring. That doesn't mean that she has to fuck anyone but her partner, but it's an attitudinal thing. Just sayin'...

whore is a lady that fucks for money

slut is a lady the approaches sex like a guy. Big difference.
Aproaches sex like a guy? No.. A slut is a woman who has many casual sexual partners. There are plenty of men who don't have casual sex or many partners their entire lifetime.

Slut and whore are both derogatory terms for sexually active women. It's the difference between being a dick and being an asshole - slightly different, essentially the same. Getting pissy about one but freely using the other is silly. How about we not use either or pretend using insults directed at women is ever a "compliment".

Aproaches sex like a guy? No.. A slut is a woman who has many casual sexual partners. There are plenty of men who don't have casual sex or many partners their entire lifetime.

Slut and whore are both derogatory terms for sexually active women. It's the difference between being a dick and being an asshole - slightly different, essentially the same. Getting pissy about one but freely using the other is silly. How about we not use either or pretend using insults directed at women is ever a "compliment".
how do you feel about self identifying "sluts" of either gender?

ok. What do you call a guy that fucks lots of women?
Well in my day they would often pat him on the back and refer to him as a stud. Very rarely did the men or even the women who heard of his exploits condemn or even not invite him to social functions. The females he scored with single or married were not responded to in the same manner. They were called whores, sluts, loose women. They became social outcasts to many. A double standard without doubt.
My first awaking to that was in church. About twelve when the good reverend condemned a fifteen year old girl, she had sinned. She's carrying a baby out of wedlock he loudly proclaimed. Unworthy to be a member of our church. The truth was a deacon who was over forty and married was the *******. No mention of that and he remained a deacon with no word from the pulpit about his sins.

My first awaking to that was in church. About twelve when the good reverend condemned a fifteen year old girl, she had sinned. She's carrying a baby out of wedlock he loudly proclaimed. Unworthy to be a member of our church. The truth was a deacon who was over forty and married was the *******. No mention of that and he remained a deacon with no word from the pulpit about his sins.
That kind of double standard has existed throughout history. Males have been respected for their virility and any stepping outside the bounds of moral behavior was overlooked. On the other hand, women have been criticized, condemned, ostracized, even killed for sex outside the marriage.

In the example you cited, I would not be surprised if the parson and the deacon had a "manly" discussion in which the deacon provided graphic details of how good it felt, how tight she was, and the like.

As for the original question, would it be fair to say take them in context. If the word whore is used in a way intended to be flattery it's not the same as when it's used to hurt, slander or insult. Example a husband boasting, my wife's a great whore. He's attempting to complement her, all might not agree with his choice of that word but that's not our business. If you hear and listen to a spoken statement you can usually get the intent. If you read it read the entire text the intent should be clear.
If the men you refer to only call women who prefer black men whores my thought there's a different issue. Those guys might just have some racial issues they need to deal with if the statement shows anger or is intended to slander. The definition of whore you quote is centuries old and really does not fit in today's world. "She acts like a whore" very common phrase from the 50s to today . Merely a woman who's been with many men, no mention of money.
In a perfect world those women would not be called anything insulting, or derogatory for their preferences unless they were illegal.

Then there are guys like my room mate in college. I had to work hard to keep my marks up. John did nothing and got great grades. He had a sports car and played in the schools soccer team. The month of February he had 29 different girls over for the night. Often came home from study group to find John in bed with one and a second on the couch waiting her turn.

Then there are guys like my room mate in college. I had to work hard to keep my marks up. John did nothing and got great grades. He had a sports car and played in the schools soccer team. The month of February he had 29 different girls over for the night. Often came home from study group to find John in bed with one and a second on the couch waiting her turn.
That's one anecdotal example of one man, not all men. There's no real way to know which gender has more sexual partners because it's self reported and women tend to deflate their numbers and men tend to inflate.

Also, John sounds like a stereotypical douchebag but maybe that's just because all you have to say about him is sportscar, sports team, more women than days in the month. Just ew lol

Last edited:
That's one anecdotal example of one man, not all men. There's no real way to know which gender has more sexual partners because it's self reported and women tend to deflate their numbers and men tend to inflate.

Also, John sounds like a stereotypical douchebag but maybe that's just because all you have to say about him is sportscar, sports team, more women than days in the month. Just ew lol
room mates were assigned. Douchebag is a good term. Asshole is another.

Back