Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

I can't really feel my hubby anymore after years of fucking BBC :bigsmile:
Is this actually true? I’ve wondered what the size difference feels like from her perspective. For example, my and my wife use a large sleeve the majority of the time we have sex. I always end up taking it off after a long session with her to finish. She tells me I feel “better” and “warm feeling” after and swears she can still feel me… but her reaction is much less than with the sleeve. Thoughts?

Is this actually true? I’ve wondered what the size difference feels like from her perspective. For example, my and my wife use a large sleeve the majority of the time we have sex. I always end up taking it off after a long session with her to finish. She tells me I feel “better” and “warm feeling” after and swears she can still feel me… but her reaction is much less than with the sleeve. Thoughts?
its very true ! my vagina is wider and deeper than an average cock and some say its "natural" ? really? hahaha nothing natural at all;)

What’s the feeling feel like after a good stretch? I’m trying to translate what she means by feeling “warm”. She said she’s more “sensitive” too and I can tell her clit is after a long hard session.

I’m wondering if she’s just shy about telling me she can’t feel me or something. She swears I feel “better” after. For reference the sleeve we use is 7.5”x2.8. I’m 6”x1.6

Can you describe the feeling after?

Yes definitely it is true my husband said the same thing Before I had sex with black men are used to be tighter and it is true I did stretched out because you have to accommodate hey penis twice the size of your husband and thicker my uterus hasn’t been the same
May I ask what it feels like inside you and can you feel your husband after? I hear women saying “I can’t feel him at all” is that true? Or is it just a “different” feeling? My wife describes being “more sensitive” and that I feel “warm” after being stretched by a big sleeve we use. I’m trying to make sense which it could be and if she’s just shy to admit she can’t feel me. The sleeve is almost twice my thickness for reference.

Back