Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
Silly question. U know the answer.

It's not just being fucked with a bigger cock once in a while, you know. She must have been used right for at least a few weeks straight to get a fatter pussy.

Mine was smaller before my husband used me with my bbc dildo about twice a day for weeks. (We haven't kept up that crazy pace, but we're still busy.) My pussy got fat and happy and hungry all the time. My conclusion now that I've read your story is that regular use by bbc actually changes a pussy's size. Congratulations to your wife for the extremely fun time she must have had!

It's not just being fucked with a bigger cock once in a while, you know. She must have been used right for at least a few weeks straight to get a fatter pussy.

Mine was smaller before my husband used me with my bbc dildo about twice a day for weeks. (We haven't kept up that crazy pace, but we're still busy.) My pussy got fat and happy and hungry all the time. My conclusion now that I've read your story is that regular use by bbc actually changes a pussy's size. Congratulations to your wife for the extremely fun time she must have had!
He was helping pay for her college so I’m sure he fucked the ******* out of her every chance he could. She can be super easy especially if money and a big black cock is involved. He was her superior too so she used to suck him off while they were working in a hospital together. He was 20 years older than her and a doctor with a family and *******. Eventually he rented her a little fuck pad where she would wait ass up for a proper resizing. I guess thats how she got that way. A loose black cock sugar baby. I know she must have been expensive to keep bc she let him fuck her in the ass which she never let me do. She was such a tight innocent little black cock virgin when i met her. Now she has a giant pussy which doesnt even get wet unless you can get at least 8 inches deep.

He was helping pay for her college so I’m sure he fucked the ******* out of her every chance he could. She can be super easy especially if money and a big black cock is involved. He was her superior too so she used to suck him off while they were working in a hospital together. He was 20 years older than her and a doctor with a family and *******. Eventually he rented her a little fuck pad where she would wait ass up for a proper resizing. I guess thats how she got that way. A loose black cock sugar baby. I know she must have been expensive to keep bc she let him fuck her in the ass which she never let me do. She was such a tight innocent little black cock virgin when i met her. Now she has a giant pussy which doesnt even get wet unless you can get at least 8 inches deep.
So he had money and power and a big black cock and they have a similar interest. And he helped her financially with those big college bills while providing a place to live where she had privacy and regular orgasms. I'm not surprised she let him try anal even if it wasn't her first choice.

An upside for you - Maybe she found out anal is amazing and she'll let you try it now that she's loosened up a little. If her pussy is craving bigger cock, maybe her ass is craving a average-sized pounding when it never was before.

My pussy was very tight as my husbands penis is very small, but I used to think it was of average size ( see pic ) . My husband spent years and a lot of money trying to get me to have sex with a well endowed black guy.
eventually I was seduced by a black guy who’s penis is roughly twice the size of my husbands.
When I first started having sex with my black lover he had to take his time and slowly and gently penetrated my vagina as It was so tight. Now when we meet and he penetrates me after fore play his black penis easily enters my vagina.
So yes My vagina has now been loosened by regular sex with his nine and a half inch and thick black penis penetrating me also my labia lips are stretched out longer due to the thickness of his black cock stretching them as his cock penetrates my vagina.
My husband adores seeing my stretched cunt after I have been fucked by my lover’s black cock which leaves my cunt gaping open after being fucked and seeded with his black cum leaking out of me as he always fucks me bare back .
My black lover Del arranged a gang bang with me being the white whore to be used by six of his hand picked friends with cocks from average to two exceptional big ones that really stretched my vagina to excess. My vagina feels so loose since then .
See pics of husbands small white penis and my now loosened cunt.

Attachments

• 3A9300C5-63C3-46EE-A376-78B023C22EAC.jpeg
    3A9300C5-63C3-46EE-A376-78B023C22EAC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 945
  • 551B8CE2-4D23-4799-859E-ECCAFB96655B.jpeg
    551B8CE2-4D23-4799-859E-ECCAFB96655B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 344
  • 433F3BDF-7C9E-4FC8-83DD-F1BB3A0EECD0.jpeg
    433F3BDF-7C9E-4FC8-83DD-F1BB3A0EECD0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 586
  • 50E88749-A88D-4B07-BA3E-81E930597502.jpeg
    50E88749-A88D-4B07-BA3E-81E930597502.jpeg