Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

An yes to the wife,her pussy totally looses after she started to fucked her 9'' BBC dildo for a week and I can tell by my cock hardly enters her pussy anytime I fucked but after she played with the BBC cock toy my cock can just shovels into her cunt without any fiction.

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
I recently started with my first black man ,I cant feel my husband as much .I cant feel him at all if he fucks me afterwards .I know a girl that was married to a black guy and when they got a divorce she had surgery to repair hers. She didn't say that's why but she did say he wanted to have sex again after the divorce and she said he's not going to stretch me out again

I can say 100% it does, not a whole lot either. The initial effect comes from her experiencing a whole nerve level of fulness that you can never again feed. Uts like giving her a starter for her main course (hoew Katie explained it). Thin labia get thicker, hers definitely didn't, and then you know someone has been on there so always feel second best.

Also Katie is addement that untull she took he's size and power that night, she was still virgin! Anyone before him were little boys trying to please them selves with her pussy.
This meet, he used and pleasured her for 3 hours. She was in bed fo 4 days after with hot water bottles. Taking anti inflammatory tablets. So he most definitely beat her out well!

hi guy,, ur commons since is telling you the answer already,, Yes those Bands has resized her..IMHO.. but a wife's pussy is elastic and will get back somewhat smaller in a week or so,,,unless she's getting her BBC thrill a few times a month, do U think she's still getting some BBC now o days??

Back