Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
I definately prefer to clean her up and am not freaked out in the least, her bull came over this weekend for beers while she is on a girls trip and I wound up sucking his cock. I actually enjoyed being subserviant to him licking and sucking his balls and tonguing his ass and loving the taste of his cock. After I drained him and we had another beer I went down on him again and once he was hard I let him fuck me.

Husband here. I shared my first wife, not with BBC. I loved the feel of her stretched used pussy after other guys had filled her. Unfortunately, she got religion.

Second wife was Scottish. Turned her on to BBC. Loved watching and having her after black guys. She eventually left to become black owned and bred.

My current wife was exclusively BBC in college but had never had a white partner who shared her (she cheated with BBC on her first husband). Soon after we got together, we discussed sexual fantasies and discovered that she loved BBC and I loved sharing pussy with black guys.

As we explored, she expressed a desire for me to clean her pussy after it was filled with cum. She orgasms so hard from it that I love doing it for her. And I still love sliding my cock into her used pussy.

NO. How can anyone like that. I asked her about it, and she called it fluid exchange....
Why? She asked me.
this was years ago.

I guess she does let them, her regulars. The guys she has been with for a while.

I don't really know if she lets anyone else.... I need to bring that up. That's serious.

Back