Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
My wife's first time with a black man was several years ago (2017) and she met him after work. (They work together) He fucked her in his SUV, which was a quickie, and as soon as she got home I was all over her. We always talk during sex, but this time it really blew my mind. She asked me if I could feel his cum in her!! I couldn't, but just knowing that he had cum in her just an hour or so earlier turned me on. I told her that I COULD feel his cum. Cum in her pussy still turns me ON!

I have no problem kissing my wife after she just finished a blowjob or got a facial. We both enjoy it when I lick her cream pie.
What she has been doing lately, that I love, is as her lovers cum drips out of her pussy, she will scoop up some cum onto her fingers and use his cum as lube as she rubs her clit and cums. Her orgasms seem better when rubbing cum onto her clit.

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .

My friend and I used to take turns dumping loads in my wife. I loved sloppy seconds and licking them while they fucked over my face. One time he came so hard that everytime he pumped another shot of spunk in my whore it was splashing out onto my cheek! I saw his nuts contract and pulse as he filled her cunt! I saw a television show about conception, and they were talking about how the sperm have what is called defender sperm that fight to prevent another man's sperm from getting to the woman's eggs. I imagined my friends sperm and mine battling it out in my whores well fucked and repeatedly filled holes! I used to enjoy going down on her the next morning, pulling her sticky panties off,and seeing our dried cum all over her matted down bush which had been pounded hard the night before. The smell of raw sex,and cum was amazing. She smelled and tasted like a ******* who worked all night. I went down on her and licked up our mixed juices that simmered in their all night. The cum we both put in her had broken down to a clear thin liquid that was very tasty! I lapped up every drop,and put yet another load in the whore,and licked it up too! I loved those days!

Last edited:
My wife has a boyfriend (white guy) who has been cumming in her for about 18 months now. He usually gives her two loads before she comes home to me (although there have been a couple of times that we did a threesome). When she comes home (assuming I am not out of town for work), the first thing she makes me do is clean her pussy. She usually starts by riding my face and telling me about all the fun she had with him. I am required to swallow all of it before we get to any fucking. I have come to really enjoy the taste and even crave it when I am in a major cuck mood. I have used it as lube to jack off, and once even spread it on a butt plug as lube before she inserted it in my ass.

I love the taste of cock on her lips also and have no issue with sleeping in the same sheets (he has spent the night a few times with us and we all sleep in the same bed, lol).

Comfortable?

Cleanup isn't my thing. No judgement for those who like it, but not for me. However I have no issue adding a load or two of mine to mingle with what is already inside her.

J&K
Agree! Clean-up is for the shower, but I have do problem with getting her cum filled pussy. The fist time a black man fucked her she met him alone at a motel. (He never knew that I was aware of what she was doing with him!) As soon as she got home I was all over her, fucking like a wild man as she told me what they had done. When she asked me if I could feel his cum in her my really hard dick got harder. I really couldn't feel it, but her pussy certainly had that freshly fucked feeling, so I told her that I DID feel his cum. That was 5-ish years ago, and I still like his cum in her.

Back