• Not if he already cheated on you once sometime ago

• Nop

• Yep

• Yes if he tried to find you in the party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carla4bbc

Female
Gold Member
Firstable sorry for my English. I'm Latina. , We were on vacations, at a party, my husband get ******* He lost himself, i couldn't found him for around 20 minutes, we didn't know any body at the party, and there it was this elegant big black man that was watching me all the night, I was extremely horny by that moment and when he realized that my husband wasn't around he graped my hand and took me upstairs, he kiss me perfectly, then he took my hand inside his pants and there it was... his big huge and extremely hard piece of black meat...I get all wet and he start to rub my pussy which made me cum soo fast, then he pull out my skirt, then my shirt I didn’t wear any pantys. And he made me have a sit on his cock, it was soo BIG and HARD, he pull me down with his big hands from my ass was incredible... I had my best orgasm on my entire life, after this one he kept pounding me deep and hard and finally after my third orgasm he took the cock out and came all over my face...all that in just 20 minutes...I still fucking him time to time, then I found my husband sleeping and ******* on the coach on the garden of that house. We took a taxi and went to the hotel. That was how I get my weakness for the black addictive cock.

Last edited:
I don't really think cheating is a good thing but and I don't know if you talked to your husband after your sexual encounter with that bull then if he was okay with it and understood your needs for BBC and wanting it to be a lifestyle choice then you made the best decision possible by letting that black man take what he desired.

Back